🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,155 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @QueenB

This is the ID no 6751300740 that I got when I tried to log back in .

Still at level 1 like I just downloaded the game my original ID No is 5773584126 🚜🐔

• African
    African Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My game ID number is 2634327174

• wbatgirlw
    wbatgirlw Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Are the quests being restored to earn magic beans?

Also, If I choose a companion, that is, to grow flowers using strawberries and then I clear all the strawberries using a booster, the flowers don't grow.

My team gets 5 points for logging in for the Crystal Quest. That's it. No one is getting anywhere. I paid for the Farm Pass and times ticking without being able to earn rewards.

• swebs
    swebs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have updated my app and I have Lloyd all of my levels. I am now back to level one. How can I resolve this?

• Eva_Tolarová
    Eva_Tolarová Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Can you please also look at my problems… lost quests and boosters… my id is1252360564… thank you

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi, yet another "Lost all my boosters" post.

Although with me, I am on the correct level still, the game keeps treating me like a new player and showing me how to play the game every time I open the game.

I can't see a user id like everyone else has, but I log in with my email address, not FB.

I had over 100 of some boosters, 60 of another, it's taken ages to collect them all.

Please help

Kind regards

Duncan

• horseyhorsey
    horseyhorsey Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I am the same on my IPad can anyone help.

• carolinekettle
    carolinekettle Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

In response to your request, here is my game ID 13282714812

many thanks,

Caroline

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @swebs and @horseyhorsey 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our friendly Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😔 This was glitch that was popped up with the new update!

The Farm Studio team is trying to find the issue, but, it is taking a bit longer 😕

Can you both please tell me did you both lose only the game progress OR did you lose the boosters also from your game?

Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talk to you. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓🍓🍓

• rosemarytooke
    rosemarytooke Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Following the latest update to the game I was logged out of the game. When I logged back in I found that I had lost all of my boosters. I had spent considerable accumulating approximately 24 tractors, 12 fetches, 12 +1s and 10 egg crackers and so am very unhappy that these are no longer available to me.

Akso, my game no longer has Roth’s Quests on the sidebar.

Can you fix all of these issues and re- instate these boosters for me please?

User ID 8661972714

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?