๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

๐Ÿšซ Boosters not getting recharged on Facebook!

Options

Answers

• KPatete
    KPatete Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

1) Which browser are you using? Is it the same browser you are using everyday?

I am using google in windows

** If we change our browser, the boosters vary!!

2) Are you not receiving the "Daily Bonus" feature anymore?

I do receive the daily bonus.

3) I see that you have one +1 booster. Did you collect it today?

yes the +1 booster was from today's Daily Bonus

4) You said you have not used any of your boosters in days! I understand that they are "not recharging"! Did you not receive the Daily Bonus yesterday (you should have received 1 Shovel!)!!

yes I received the Shovel yesterday and did not use it

5) Have you tried opening the game on another browser to see if the game works differently?

No I have not tried. We do onto have other browsers to use.

Now after logging out for a few hours, all the progress I had made in recharging is back to 0 again,

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

If you click on the booster then there should be a pop-up that will show a timer for when the boosters recharge. Does this work in your game?

• QueenB
    Options

Thank you for sharing this ๐Ÿ˜€

We've passed this on to the studio and I'm afraid we haven't been able to reproduce this issue which makes us think there might be a cache issue with the browser.

Have you tried clearing the cache and also, have you tried playing the game through Microsoft instead?

Let us know if you need any help with this ๐Ÿ˜‰

• boxermad2
    boxermad2 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

hi i clean the laptop everyday and the cache so i know its not that, also was able to play game with no issues until i think 1 year ago on this device .

• Christaliesin
    Christaliesin Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Yes, I can see the timer when I click on the icon, but when I open the game they have not recharged.

I can collect the daily bonus. I have cleared the cache - I use firefox - no changes. The boosters are still not available and waiting to recharge.

I closed everything again and reopened the browser - facebook and the game and I can see the extra shovel - daily bonus - and now the boosters are recharged!! It is a relief somehow but I wasted a lot of time with this issue and a lost of beans!

Thanks for your replies.

• ShellyG
    ShellyG Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited March 2022
    Options

@QueenB My boosters NEVER recharge, it's always this status, I tried on Microsoft etc...I play through facebook using my desktop my ID number is 1082797342 I've also cleared cache.I get the daily booster but can't use the daily boosters as they are all greyed out, this is very frustrating

• Mildred_2_2
    Mildred_2_2 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I am still having the same problem. Boosters are missing. They show up one day and gone the next. I play on my home computer. I can't give you my ID number because I don't know where to look for it. It gets so depressing trying to play every day without the boosters. I have lost so many. I am getting to the point of not wanting to play the game any more. I wish they would fix it and return all the boosters that I have lost.

• KPatete
    KPatete Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ok, tried from home as well earlier, different computer. Just logged in collected TODAYS daily booster and now the +1 booster from yesterday is gone (not used) I have tried multiple computers and nothing changes, This is new. Was fine early last week.

• QueenB
    Options

@KPatete

Do have this issue on previous levels as well or is it just this one?

• QueenB
    Options

@Christaliesin @KPatete @ShellyG @Mildred_2_2 @boxermad2

We have passed on your reports and the studio is currently looking into this. They will need to investigate and reproduce the issue so we might not hear back until next week.

In the meantime, I recommend playing through the Microsoft App Store if you have Windows 10 you can just download the game HERE and remember to connect it to your Facebook account so your progress can sync or, play on a mobile device if possible just for now.

Thank you for your patience while e look into this, we will be in touch and hope you all have an awesome day ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?