🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,895 Level 5

Hi @Lola_Pop I am finally playing FHSS, I love these wind when swapped in direction whether is right, left up or down, unlike the original FHS it goes only down. Also I love the graphics made Croptastic!

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

I don't play farm heroes but now I'm thinking of playing this 😊

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3
    edited April 2022

@Lola_Pop wow, I played FHSS on my mobile this morning, stepping out of level 1098 while playing. I restarted the level, but my help was locked out, and after completing the level, my previous levels were lost. the game starts at level 1. i uninstalled the app and then reinstalled but nothing changed. 

my on the tablet the levels is OK what happened?

• FarkasneKa2020
    FarkasneKa2020 Posts: 489 Level 3
    edited April 2022

@Lola_Pop

@Diamond_Lim

I play FHSS for years because the greens are cute, the animals are sweet. 

The levels are varied, the graphics are better than FHS.

I like that the game moves horizontally, and just vertically.

my favorite help is the basket and the watering can.

what do they add to games?

a level design mode that could be saved would surely add interesting levels to the game.

on my birthday you could welcome games, e.g. with a cake. 

it would be a good help function for the given level. 

I always watch commercials during games. unfortunately some are very long 30 seconds, it is true which is 5 seconds. I'm glad I have advertisements in my native language for 10 days now. advertisements could be filtered on the basis of age and level of interest.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,990 Friends Moderator

Hi @Lola_Pop, I installed the game and started at level 1. In the beginning you can get through the levels relatively quickly, even if I had to wait a few times for new lives.

The game is made sweet, although I find the colors a bit too bright, almost screaming. 

Advertising is not displayed with me, so I can not say if it is helpful. I only have ads in Jelly and Candy Crush.

With the boosters I love the watering can to make super cropsies.

I know that every game has its own boosters. In FHSS I miss something like the tractor from FHS. It is especially helpful when flowers need to be collected in inaccessible places.

I would also love it if there were side games or events. With Petopia in Pet Rescue Saga was a lot of fun and motivated me to play several times a day. 

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,822 Level 5
    edited May 2022

Hi

@Lola_Pop

I found this site while badge hunting..which I hope to add to my collection. I enjoy the sounds and the graphics

I just wish that the ad clips could be viewed on a computer and not just on phones. Will really help many of us including myself to complete a level if we could have one or two more shots. I lost many levels not just with this game but also with others. If only I had ads to view to obtain boosters.

I for one don't like playing using my phone to watch ads to try to win a level

Thank you!

• Karenmurphy01
    Karenmurphy01 Posts: 2 Newbie

The game has been freezing up during play for 2 days!!!

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,315 Level 4

Im on this level rite now, can i get the badge?

• suellenp
    suellenp Posts: 4 Newbie

Help! I cannot figure out how to get the two top butterflies. I don't have enough gloves to use those. How can I beat this level?

• suellenp
    suellenp Posts: 4 Newbie

Help! I cannot figure out how to get the two top butterflies. I don't have enough gloves to use those. How can I beat this level?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?