🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Comments

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited June 2022

@Lola_Pop I’ve recently started playing FHSS a few weeks ago, and I’m really enjoying it!

I really love the details that the team has put into this game, including all of the features such as the Super Cropsies, Farmtastic Sunday, and the Country Show. I also really love and enjoy the characters!

The Cropsies are very different from the ones in FHS, but I still really enjoy how cute they are!

Another thing that I’d like to add. I agree with @rebelchild. This game definitely needs more attention. @Fluzzard is a great mod, but he/she/they can’t do it all alone. We need more FHSS mods to help out and create more contests, badge opportunities, and things like that because that’s what gets a lot of attention in the other forums. So if FHSS were to have more of that kind of stuff, then I believe that the amount of attention this game will get will skyrocket! 🚀

That’s pretty much all I have to say! I hope this is good is enough lol. 😉

• Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3

I would for sure say that FHS team should create more maps for the game. It's a bit boring with all the repetitive ones.

• eightmilenkc
    eightmilenkc Posts: 95 Level 3

I would like to see you be able to pick which hay the goats jump to, small idea, but love the game nonetheless.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,690 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @julietaeloisa and New Farm Heroes Super Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! 😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Farm Heroes Super Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👑

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑

@Lola_Pop I been playing Farm Hero Super Saga for about 10 months now and I enjoy the overall design, and creativity of the Cropsies...I really like how they grow although I do not receive any add's in my game maybe it's because of where I live or who knows it really doesn't matter to me as I just enjoy playing FHSS and hopefully I will get to a milestone soon.....keep up the great work Design Team and I will keep on Crushing the levels....

Thanks for this great game it is a wonderful escape from reality when I need it and from the other King Games.....😉😎♥️💯

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager
    edited July 2022

Hello Farmers! New poll HERE

• Susanstienstra
    Susanstienstra Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I get the nuts on level 160 to move

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,690 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Fluzzard the Farm Heroes Super Moderator has some tips on how to pass level 160, check it out HERE! 😉

Also check The index of the guides about FHSS HERE! 📜

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Farm Heroes Super Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👑

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

🍅 Which cropsie are you here?

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• richie1612
    richie1612 Posts: 22 Level 2

I like the puzzle challenges! One time it took a month and few days to figure out the moves I was to do. No worries though I have two Candy Crush games also.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?