🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000

Super Questions Quests: Make the game even more croptastic!

Comments

• richie1612
    richie1612 Posts: 22 Level 2

I like the puzzle challenges! One time it took a month and few days to figure out the moves I was to do. No worries though I have two Candy Crush games also.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

Love the badge...I had a friend that raved about FHSS and told myself that this one would be next on my list to try, but not being aware of FHSS and FHS at that time I downloaded FHS. As soon as I get more memory FHSS will definitely be my next choice because I enjoy FHS so much. I assume they are very similar so my views would be most likely the same on both games.

Please don't ever do away with the option to watch ads for extra moves or for boosters. I would like to see for maybe accumulating cropsies or added in to the Quests where you could earn gold bars. Also I would like to see a tractor booster that runs vertically. My favorite boosters are color collector first, then +1.

My favorite task, haha...are the bulls. I know a lot of people hate them but I find them so challenging that when I do them just right I feel very satisfied...no bull!! I almost feel that way about the sheep especially when you have to grow the hay...and even though I love a challenge, they probably do get me the most frustrated.

My least favorite are the spiders. Don't get me wrong I have a thing for Arachnids, but in the game when they move around to more than a couple of places and spin their webbing and throw it again!!...just to mess you up all over again...I want to give up...(but I don't). Here's an idea how about a new booster that would clean up all the webs on the board..it could be a special one...ie egg cracker, grumpy reversal and the new, that I love btw...the shuffler. Thank you and hope to see you soon. 😉

• baillymaitre
    baillymaitre Posts: 14 Level 2

Je joue tous les jours à chaque

J'ai atteint le Niveau 4000 mais je ne sais pas comment obtenir mo. Badge

Je suis bloquée au niveau 4282 ,impossible à passer😱 sinon le jeu est super attractif

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,563 Candy Moderator

Hello @baillymaitre 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our lovely Super Farm King Community!

I am sorry, the Community allows English language ONLY for everybody to understand and communicate! Hence, please come back and post again in English 🙂

To receive the level 4000 Badge, please click --> HERE (click on the Green letters);

And, to help to pass your levels, you can earn some boosters by participating in our contests 😉

Here is our current contest where you can achieve another badge and also --> Calling our Super Farmers

Please remember to post your comments in English! Hope to see you soon 🍐

• baillymaitre
    baillymaitre Posts: 14 Level 2

Help for level 4282

• merily
    merily Posts: 116 Level 3

thank you @Diamond_Lim for tagging me

Why do you play Farm Heroes Super Saga?

It's my favourite game, I love the companions, boosters and especially the graphics and storyline.It makes me relaxed and satisfying.

I made so many friends by playing and they are like my family. It's my stress reliefer number one. What can I say I 💕 it.

What’s your fav Booster in the game? Why? 

My favourite booster is shovel because they are so perfect for any help you need in the game, they never stood me up although I love the colour cropies collector in the end of the game because it helps me to make the best score.

If you could add anything (an event, a booster, a game mode) to the game, what would it be?

I would add the goal of the level( what are we collecting) in the front like it was when we were trying the new companions so we can easily select the boosters and companions.

Do you like getting rewards for watching ads?

Honestly I like it like it is without ads as I am used to play King games without ads, but if you do introduce them it would be best to have an option to get some beens because they are like coins in other games and they are always needed.

From where would you like to have the option to watch ads?

Maybe it's best to be offered when we are out of beens and in the end of the game when we are stucked by offering, lets say 3 extra moves or a booster of a choice.

• deblg
    deblg Posts: 330 Level 3

I play this game off and when I do come back I enjoy playing the game as well. Competitions are fun. I think a change in the animation would be helpful. More emphasis and challenges might make this game more appealing. Regardless, I enjoy playing this game.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,563 Candy Moderator

Thank you for your input dear @deblg 🤗

What level are you at right now?

When you said “more challenges” - what do you have in mind? Do you have any specific ideas about new challenges?

At present, do you have any special features do you have in your game?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?