📱🙀 Have you lost your levels? Here's how to get them restored.

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Support

Are you suddenly back on level 1 in your game?

Did something go wrong and all played levels are suddenly gone?

Don't worry, they can be restored!

If you used Facebook in the game,

then the levels are most likely saved on your Facebook account. 

Try with reconnecting the game to Facebook so the game gets restored. If you have connection issues to Facebook, please head over here for help. 

If you had created a King account at some point with your email address,

then the levels should be saved on your King account.

Simply log back in to your King account instead of Facebook to get the levels back. If you can't remember the password on your account, please tap the link below the password field to reset it. 

If someone else used your device and the game got connected to their account instead,

you will need to log them out and then log back in to your account in the game. Tap 'My Profile' in the game and log out in the bottom of the page to disconnect the account from the game.

If the connection to someone else's Facebook account stays stuck even though you have disconnected them, please go here to force the game to connect to your account instead.

Do you have the game saved on your old device and just need to transfer it over to your new phone or tablet?

In this case check out the page here to sync the levels over to your new device.

If the game wasn't saved on any account, don't panic! Player Support can restore your levels manually!

First make sure the game is connected to the Facebook or King account that you want to use in the game from now on.

Then head over to the Settings in the game and Help Center. Choose a topic and any of the FAQ:s. You'll then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the article:

Send an email to Player Support from there so they can help you and manually restore the levels.

Please remember to choose 'Game didn't save' as the subtopic and also mention what level you were on so Player Support can restore the game right away. 

Still need some help?

If you still need help with restoring the levels or having issues emailing Player Support, please let us know.

Comment here below with what you need help with so we can help you out!

🐈️ New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• jayloveher6kids
    jayloveher6kids Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

when i need more life are when i don’t know how win the game and i run out of life

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can check Kiara answered how to invite your friends on Pet Rescue Saga here and you can also click here to read my another answers to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on game too. 😊

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐕️ National Rescue Dog Day 20 May! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• KTsquare
    KTsquare Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

I lost some of my progress. The game pushed me back a couple levels back. How do I get Back the levels I already played ?? I am logged in with my Facebook however it still would not fix the glish

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,366 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You click here to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you but it taken longer. 😉

🔔 Need help? Answers to the most common issues are here!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐕️ Puppy Challenge! 50 Gold Bars to win HERE!

🐈️ New vs Old! Give us feedback on the new design on the pets HERE!

📱 What's your Pet Rescue game view? Share your pic and claim a badge HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• msbella
    msbella Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm back on level 1 please help

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community!

Have you first made sure that you have logged out, then logged in again with either Facebook or the Kingdom? Then gone to the help centre within your game and gone to "contact us" following the steps in the first post?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?