👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow!

Options

Comments

• bodenl
    bodenl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there I love playing pet rescue saga but since updates on Apple I Pad recently all the King games have been crashing it’s so frustrating

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,046 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You have lost your progress or all played levels? 

If you suddenly are back to level 1 or the game has been lost, check HERE how to get it restored. Visit also our Help Center for more articles on the same topic HERE.

The game not working on mobile?

Game freezing or crashing

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The game not working on mobile?

Game freezing or crashing

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

And you can answer what's your current level and where are you from on this game, you can answer here on this thread that you can claim this I love Pet Rescue Saga Badge :

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• aluvi
    aluvi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi I am 😥Aluvi I don't hace the New level!!!

• byebyebravada
    byebyebravada Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the welcome 😎

I can't play at all on my kindle anymore, I'm in contact with the support team via email, hoping to get a 'fix' soon.🙃 The level 1 showed to me yesterday briefly, but not allowing me to play. I do play here on my laptop.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and great! @byebyebravada 👍😄

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! @aluvi and @byebyebravada ❤️😊

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022
    Options

Also tagging @LeFlarcane

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Also tagging @hanif123

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• PoPanda
    PoPanda Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?