❓️ Can you crack the Pet Rescue secret message? Unlimited Lives to win! (finished)

Options

Comments

• Ange2877
    Ange2877 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Pet Rescuers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this contest and playing Pet Rescue Saga! 👍😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language that you can chance to win unlimited lives on Pet Rescue Saga if you got correct answer. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached to milestone levels 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• lmulder20
    lmulder20 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Answer:

CATS &

DOGS!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Pet Rescuers! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this contest and playing Pet Rescue Saga! 👍😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language that you can chance to win unlimited lives on Pet Rescue Saga if you got correct answer. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Also post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached to milestone levels 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• helron
    helron Posts: 89 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Cabs & Dob

Thought I'd try!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

It's time to wrap up this contest and give out 24h Unlimited Lives to five winners!

The correct answer is of course; Cats & Dogs.

The winning players are:

@kare4bear75

@cassie63

@Kimrr

@pinkyomer

@jellybeanhead82

Please let me know your Game ID:s so I can send you the 24h Lives. How to find your Game ID? Please find out how HERE!

Congrats all winners!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Congratulations to 5 lucky winners! Enjoy your happy having 24 hours of unlimited lives on this game! 🎉😄

@kare4bear75

@cassie63

@Kimrr

@pinkyomer

@jellybeanhead82

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?