How to update pet rescue saga. Thank you

Deregnaucourt
Deregnaucourt Posts: 8 Level 2
 How to update pet rescue saga. Thank you

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,109 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Deregnaucourt, Welcome to Our Community  =)
    Are you playing on Mobile or Computer ?
    Check out the video below for details on how to update your apps on mobile.
    https://youtu.be/fz14wv4PXVg?t=2
    Let me know if you have any further questions!
  • LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

Did the pets on pet rescue saga change? They look different except for the ones that are bronze, silver and gold. They look modified, more cool looking, has symbols had Sam thing?

Thanks 🤗.

• Dianna7470
    Dianna7470 Posts: 1 Newbie

how to update pet rescue on computer

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you play this game on Facebook, There is no update option of this game on Facebook as it's auto update of this game when you start playing this game on Facebook. Also try to check and follow these steps of update any browsers and more updates/informations here. 😉

If you play this game on Windows 10/11, You can do this by following the steps below:

- Open your Windows Store

- Click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner

- Choose 'Downloads and Updates'

- Click on 'Get Updates'. If any updates are available here they’ll begin to install automatically. If the game doesn’t show up then there are no updates required.

I hope you can understand to read and do it. 😉

⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

Let's post your screenshot and claim your another milestone level badges if you did reached milestone levels completed. 😉

Animal Kingdom Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷 I If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🐈️ National Adopt a Cat Month! Join the celebration and claim your badge and win Gold Bars HERE!

🐈️ Meow Marathon! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?