Black screen on Facebook

RosangelaA
RosangelaA Posts: 7 Level 2
edited June 2020 in Support

Hi!

My name is Rosangela, I wanna know if Pet Rescue Saga is w/ some problem, cuz yesterday I tried many times and couldn´t play the game, I can see only a black screen , and now is the same way ....

Bye bye and I´m waiting for some help

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓

Hi rescuers!

We are investigating this black screen issue to see what is going wrong for some players on Facebook.

Meanwhile, please try with reinstalling the game to see if it helps.

-First remove the game from Facebook here (this do not delete any progress or in-game items)

-Clear the cache and cookies on your browser

-Reinstall the game

Try also another browser than you currently are using. Recommended browsers for our games are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Make also sure your browser is up to date. You can check if it's updated here.

Please note that the game do not run on Flash Player on Facebook. It's running on HTML5 and no Flash is required!

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?