🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @rbcoii 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

As you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• feefee45
    feefee45 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hay im New to the cummunity im on level 156 on bws3 and 2nd in the broomstick league what that means i don't know. Merry Christmas from England

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @feefee45 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Here are the leagues explained for you

There are 5 leagues:  

Broomstick League - Lowest

Cauldron League

Arcane League

Moon League

Astral League - Highest

You compete agains other players in a leaderboard (these matches are based on your progression)

For each league, players are being matched in groups of 15

You have a time limit to get to the of the leaderboard. Each "time limit" lasts for 2 weeks. Each one will start any day depending on when the last one finished

When a "time limit" ends:

The top 5 players receive big rewards and are promoted to the next league.

Next 5 players stay in the same league and get a small reward.

Last 5 players stay in the same league but receive no reward

In case of the Astral League, since is the highest one:

The top 3 get a reward and on the next season "time limit" they will start in the same league.

The last 5 players will go back to the previous league.

The remaining 7 players stay in the same league.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day ⭐🙂

• bt9400
    bt9400 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello & a Merry Christmas to all! I'm a retiree and love to play this game! Help me out sometimes and ill be happy to return the favor.😊

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

Hi Jojo 75 This is to feefee45 I love the Bubble witch 3 Saga I Have been playing for a while now I have reached level 3 while playing I do hope you like the game because you Will be playing it a lot it's very addictive and very fun I My self have to clear my calendar for the day because I can't put it down I have reached level 1000 And looking forward to 2000 Good luck with your game welcome to the bubble witch community

• feefee45
    feefee45 Posts: 20 Level 2

@JoJo75durham i am on chapter 9 level 158,the game is very addictive i have done a few nights all night playing 😂👍

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

Jojo 75 Good morning feefee45 I know what your talking about I just pulled A all Neither myself I don't know what it is But onece You started You just can't stop It's Nice to Know that I am not the only oneThat pulls all Night tresHave a good morning

• TXWildflower
    TXWildflower Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi everyone! My name is TXWildflower and I'm a newbie to the game. Guess you can tell from my name I'm from Texas! I'm retired and disabled and was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Had surgery in August and just finished my radiation treatments.

I'm still trying to figure out how it all works but I love playing it! It's very addictive! I'm having trouble with controlling the bubble wand and end up putting bubbles in the wrong place. My hands and fingers seem to have a mind of their own! Lol!

Would love to hear from others playing BWS3 and learn tips from you! 😁

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,156 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @TXWildflower, I am from Texas also! So gad to meet you and want to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community. 😉

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Interested on how to use the features in the Text Box? Please go HERE 📃

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  💮

*** Here's a tip you will use over and over … if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They, then will be notified. Have a fantastic day. 

• No1Angel68
    No1Angel68 Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello

I am a new member. I’m just saying Hi. My name is Jean from England.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?