🥳 Celebrate Level 3000 and get an Exclusive badge! HERE
🔮 Math Challenge - 30 Gold bars could be Yours!🔮 HERE

"No Connection" problem! (Reported to the Studio)!

Trish24Trish24 Posts: 6,376 Legend
edited June 2020 in Support

Heya! So I have passed over 400 levels in this game but it won’t let me log in to my king. It’s just with this game it says ‘No connection’ I have uninstalled the app. Switched off my phone, restarted it and then downloaded it again and still this problem is still there. I checked my phone for storage and there is enough. I checked the internet connection and it’s a strong connection. Please can someone else me?

Best Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 6,676 Community Manager
    edited June 2020 Accepted Answer

Thank you for reporting this as well as the other players 👍

I've decided to merge all comments from other players that has the same issue so we can keep this in one place.

This has been reported to the studio and they are currently looking in to this. It's not as easy as we hope so I'm afraid this will take some time to improve.

There are some steps that could help but this is only for Android devices:

There is a configuration on the device that when activated means it keeps some of the old data and can cause issues like this.  

To disable this option:

1. Open Settings
    2. Tap Backup & reset
    3. Tap Automatic restore to disable the setting

After doing that, I’d suggest to clean the game data through Settings>Applications>Bubble Witch 3.

Hope this helps for you Android users 🤞

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and as soon as we know more, we'll update this thread.

Accepted Answer
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Prev13456

Answers