🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

"No Connection" problem! (Reported to the Studio)!

Answers

• tommcam
    tommcam Posts: 4 Newbie

Nothing works.

I'm so sick of it saying no internet connection for everything. Oh yeah and the store is closed. I've never seen it open to me in there years time

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,263 Bubble Witch Moderator

@tommcam hi yes as I have already explained the internet connection is still an ongoing issue which is very complex which is why we dont have a target date to give you at this time but Is being worked on. You could try a uninstall process to see if it helps but it may not and you would loose any boosters. Other wise I am sorry to say that we are we are just going to have to be patient. @SueBeat @mamalagon @sunny69 @rocko and @Sibella hi please use English translation tool. Sorry again to all and please continue with you're feedback have a starlistic day 🌟🌟🌞

• lemonjello1
    lemonjello1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Do u have a favorite game @KimElston ???? Well i think u should put yourself in our shoes & try to have starlistic day!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🙄🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😢😢😢

FIX THE GAME PLEEAASSEE

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,263 Bubble Witch Moderator

@lemonjello1 hi sorry to see your feeling so angry but I do understand why as yes I have a favour game bubble witch 3 I play it all the time and I would certainly want any issues fixing. I do get issues I have had them all I think like not getting prizes game freezing or crashing being put back to the start but I just do the same trouble shooting as anyone else does different issues happen with different player and any game apps will encounter similar things. There are plenty of bugs in software and some are hard to or even unable to be fixed. With this bug it is constantly being checked for updates from the studio. 👌🙂

• Diane_Calderbank
    Diane_Calderbank Posts: 18 Level 2

the free lives every24 hours that are not there and no gift envelope either when it says come back when internet connection. I have the internet connected at all times. I have read that you are trying to fix it. Will we get the free lives when it is fixed?

😃😃

• PeeBee
    PeeBee Posts: 6 Level 2

I have tried everything suggested already to solve the no connection problem but nothing has worked - cleared cache, turned off/on, uninstalled and reinstalled. I've tried to contact King via the contact us link but the captcha isn't loading so cant even do that ... soon frustrating. I was on level 2380 so been playing for months and now I'm right back at level 1. Does anyone have any more/different advice? I would be very grateful.

• bellasalome
    bellasalome Posts: 17 Level 2

Try putting your account settings of your old game

• PeeBee
    PeeBee Posts: 6 Level 2

I can't get into it at all, it's just buffering with no connection error message

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

What device do you play on @PeeBee?

Android, Apple?

• lori4tn
    lori4tn Posts: 2 Newbie

I keep getting no connection message and it is buffering for two days now. Is there a fix for this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?