My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Answers

• Jade72CRMJade72CRM Posts: 11 Level 2

Hi,

In same situation with both BW2 and BW3 - since weeks. Cleared cache etc, done all advised... nothing! :(

playing on PC, Window 10 Pro

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,215 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Jade72CRM Welcome

Thank you for including your self in this thread

I am hoping to have some feedback next week for everyone ⭐👍

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 8,444 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Jade72CRM, so sorry you cannot play. We are aware of the problems with both games. If you will please join HERE for BWS2 issues and HERE for BWS3. You will receive any updates regarding a fix in these areas. Thank you for your patience. 👻

• Jade72CRMJade72CRM Posts: 11 Level 2

Unable to play on PC, running on Windows 10 Pro. Since weeks. Done all recommended, still it won't load the game when I click "start" - nothing loads.

Hi guys🙋‍♀️ I am back. After a long and extensive investigations we can not duplicate this issue. In instances like this the only option for a fix is to perform the uninstall process.

Wait dont worry you will not loose out we will manually restore your levels and send generous rewards to your game as our way of saying thank you for your patience 🙏and sorry you have had to experience this issue. Here is what to do

First take a screen shot of your current level and post it here along with your game ID. Then uninstall your game.

Upon reinstall please use a none Facebook vehicle and install via windows 10 or via king on a mobile device.

Once you have done this please play 1 level then close the game and turn your device off and on your levels should restore if not let us know by following the screenshot plus ID process.

For those whose levels do restore we only need your ID to send you your rewards.

Once again we are very sorry and we are looking forward to getting you back to enjoying your game and I am sure our surprise generous rewards will make you happy bunnies 🐇😀🥳

I look forward to hearing from you all ⭐

• Cosi_Mino_LecciCosi_Mino_Lecci Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello

For some time now I have encountered a problem with the Bubble Witch 3 Saga game.

The game opens normally (even if it is very slow!) But it does not launch after clicking to start the game.

Could you help me please ? Thank you for your reply

• Heart62Heart62 Posts: 25 Level 2

I play on FB not windows10. What is the point of a screen shot if it dont show nothing but the main page where the "play" button is?

• Heather-4Heather-4 Posts: 8 Level 2

Same here! I play on my laptop only. Not loading this on my phone! Guess I give up on this game

Hi @Heart62 @Heather-4

Those are just our reccomendations as windows 10 none Facebook and king via a mobile are much better platforms to use as most of our player issues are when using Facebook.

But you can uninstall and reinstall on your current platform to hopefully fix this issue.

If you are unable to screenshot your current level then please just tell us 👍

Please remember after you reinstall to play 1 level then log out of the game and turn your device off and on 👍⭐

@Carro80 please read my last post you do not have to reinstall on your mobile it's just a suggestion 👍

• sancttuarysancttuary Posts: 2 Newbie

I play on my pc and it stopped working. Click click and nothing. Glad I found this posting. Ok I hope I am doing this right! I hope you can see my level because I can't! Here is my id 1687400366. So now I just remove the app, put it back and play one level? Do I have to turn off my pc or just log out? I want to be real sure before I remove it c:

• sancttuarysancttuary Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 15

Edit: The level is 241 and it's working now and I didn't do anything 🤷

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 8,444 Bubble Witch Moderator

@sancttuary , well that is great news! 👻

While I have you Myself and @PrettyBubbles  are your moderators for BWS3.

We are always around to help you with any questions, queries or tips.

We would also like to say a very warm welcome to our friendly community.

A very useful link for you is 👇

All you need to know about playing BW3

Have fun and always check out our live contest links you will find under our signatures 👍🌟