🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• auntsharon
    auntsharon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The next level of Bubble Witch Saga 3 will not load, stopped loading 2 days ago. I keep trying it, but I can't get it to load through FB. help!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,787 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we reccomend you to do.

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game on windows 10 or mobile no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @auntsharon Welcome

We have now included your issue here as this is the correct discussion area.

Can you please follow our recommendations for solving this.👍⭐

• rednco1957
    rednco1957 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have tried to uninstall the game but I can not. Don't know why. Game is still not working.

• PrettyBubbles
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi @rednco1957 You just go into your apps select BW3 then select uninstall.

We have now included your issue here as this is the correct discussion area.

Can you please follow our recommendations for solving this.👍⭐

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Anyone reading this - DO NOT UPGRADE your operating system. Moving to Windows 10 just to play a game like this is not the answer, it is a weak solution. You should be able to download the game without having to upgrade Windows. Upgrading Windows is not as straight forward as people on here advising it say. It could ruin your PC if your PC is older, or if you have an older printer that cannot operate on Windows 10.

No, this game should run within the envelope of Facebook. If it isn't then this is down to King to rectify and to not offer a workaround.

• auntsharon
    auntsharon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have already tried all this and still doesn't load.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,539 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @auntsharon, did you delete the game and reinstall like @PrettyBubbles asked everyone to do? Also you cannot play thru FB. Please read all of this 👇️

For any players who still cannot play there game I will explain again what we recommend you to do.

If your levels have not restored tell us what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

We are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can say sorry.👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi to everyone still experiencing issues with your game.

The reason we have given you the following advice is because we want to get you back to playing your game as quickly as possible that as our priority.

We know this is not your fault and is inconvenient for you this is why we once you have followed the advice and have loaded a new game will manually restore your levels and also send you some generous rewards to your new account as a way of saying sorry for your inconvenience.

If Facebook fixes the issues on there platform there is nothing stopping you merging at a later date.

It is very clear that that is not the case as yet as the majority of issues our players get are those using Facebook.

Any fix from Facebook if there is one will be posted here for your information.

We have reposted the advice below a few times so as to bring it down for anyone new joining this discussion.👍⭐

---------‐------‐--‐-‐----‐‐-‐-----------------

If your levels have not restored tell us your game ID and what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can add your rewards to say sorry.👍⭐

• Bubbly_Fox
    Bubbly_Fox Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options

So I play bubble witch sage 3, when I bring the game up the screen will load but when I press play it will not load the game up, I have tried all the steps that have been mentioned about fixing this issue but nothing is working, My computer has been updated and my settings are turned to where they need to be to let me play this game, If someone could either message me and let me know what else I can do or maybe fix this issue I'd appreciate it! Thanks and stay bubbly! -

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?