🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• Catering01
    Catering01 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I play on Samsung Galaxy Tab I have switching off and on that doesn't work not very good with computers I am not on Facebook or anything like that I have uninstalled it and started again but have the same issues

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,751 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Catering01 sorry to hear that normally if you reinstall it will work.

Can you maybe try and uninstall but when you reinstall do it and use a new password and see how that goes 👍⭐

• Catering01
    Options

Any advice would be helpful but in layman's terms please

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Catering01 sorry if did not explain properly

When you reinstall the game try changing your password then close the game and restart your device

Let's see if that helps 👍⭐

• abauwens
    abauwens Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Why won't the game load when I click "Play"? This has been happening for 2 days now.

• vicki01
    vicki01 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I cannot click on next level it won't let me move forward.??? Suggestions????

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi to everyone still experiencing issues with your game.

The reason we have given you the following advice is because we want to get you back to playing your game as quickly as possible that as our priority.

We know this is not your fault and is inconvenient for you this is why we once you have followed the advice and have loaded a new game will manually restore your levels and also send you some generous rewards to your new account as a way of saying sorry for your inconvenience.

If Facebook fixes the issues on there platform there is nothing stopping you merging at a later date.

It is very clear that that is not the case as yet as the majority of issues our players get are those using Facebook.

Any fix from Facebook if there is one will be posted here for your information.

We have reposted the advice below a few times so as to bring it down for anyone new joining this discussion.👍

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @abauwens Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble if you select HERE you will see the advice on how to fix this issue 👍⭐

• Catering01
    Options

Not really helpful do not wish to join Facebook and don't want to save progress only wanted to solve my problem which does not appear to have been done didn't want to join the community but seems it was the only way to try and get help

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@Catering01 Sorry to hear your disappointment

The advice does not suggest you join Facebook it suggests the opposite.

The only fix for this issue is to uninstall your game and reinstall using windows 10 or a mobile.

if you note what level you are one we can manually restore them for you 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?