๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My Game is not working - (Now fixed)!

Options

Answers

• Tina_Lee-2
    Tina_Lee-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2021
    Options

I have been having trouble getting the game to open all day. I tried to play on my desktop via Facebook and the level would not play.

• mousynips
    mousynips Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It isn't working on my Kindle either. My daughter recommended restarting my Kindle but that also didn't work. Hope someone has an answer

• bianca70
    bianca70 Posts: 197 Level 2
    Options

Hello, IT is the same as last week, Orange field with king, IT does not load the game, what are you going to do about IT, hoe i must de installatie the game, and than installatie the game, but every booster i lost, also my trikkies

• TripleBubble
    TripleBubble Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I'm playing BW 3 on an Android Tablet.

Over night the game all of a sudden the game does not start anymore. After the King-Startscreen the window vanishes and the BW3-Startscreen does not apear. After a retry a message says "app closed again"

I'm on a high level, 4100+, pretty close to the edge of new levels and haven't saved my games anytime.

The only thing I changed on the tablet was the to toggle the "screen rotating" switch?

Can somebody help?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,460 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

I have copied down our recommendations for your convenience

Please uninstall your game

Reinstall your game through windows 10 and download BW3 via Microsoft store or equivalent or via king on a mobile and change your password

Please no longer use your Facebook account

play1 level then log out and turn your device off and on

If your levels have not restored tell us your game ID and what level you was on and we will manually restore them.

After a reinstall your boosters are not transferred so we are offering generous surprise rewards to be added to your account as our way of sorry.

Upon reinstall Add your game ID even if you're levels restore or not so we can add your rewards to say sorry.๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @TripleBubble Welcome we are aware of issues with BW3

Please follow our guidance ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hi @Tina_Lee-2 @mousynips Welcome

please follow our guidance ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Tina_Lee-2
    Tina_Lee-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ok so I uninstalled and then reinstall and it took me back to the level I was on except it acted like it was the first time playing with showing the tutorials on game play.

• TripleBubble
    TripleBubble Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Deinstalled and reinstalled on Android Tablet.

Game works, but Level 1, actual level is not restored, also not after reboot.

my GameID is Gandy, I was on Level 4130+ (can't remeber exactly), Chapter 208 or 209

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,241 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tina_Lee-2, if you will give us your King ID#, we will get you back to where you were. Can you please tell us about what level you were on? Just let us know when you get as the same time you give us your ID#. ๐Ÿ‘ป

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?