🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why aren’t my stars converting to stardust?

Options

Answers

• John1810
    John1810 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks, my user id is 10890153035.  Have they found a solution to the stars not converting to stardust?  My count remains at 15/15 and I have been through at least two chapters and am about to finish another with no stardust for stars which means no increase in what the kittens can do.  I would rather not have league at all if it is what is messing up the star count.
  • John1810
    Options
    Another complaint is the thing with the hats.  Either turn off the slow messages that come after winning a hat that have to have OK pressed to start up again or do away with the hats altogether.  I have played before and got up to the point that I created everything that could be created top and bottom, around 1600 or 1700 and never had to mess with the hats before.  My hard drive died and they had to replace it and I had not registered and had to start over.  If this was my first time playing I would probably drop the game because they have slowed down game play and added too much to the game without having made much effort to test things before they added them.
  • Sissy83
    Sissy83 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem as some of the other players my stars are not converting and I've been counting and they have added up to a lot how can I fix this 
  • John1810
    Options
    I'm no expert but my bet is that it is poor untested programming.  In other words this is an unintended result of making changes to the game without beta testing. I'm about ready to give up on the game.  It has to be difficult to program across so many platforms and this may only be happening on a few.
  • juliegirl59
    juliegirl59 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    How do I get the upstairs vine for Stells's house? Please send me a answer. Thank you.      Juliegirl59
  • John1810
    Options
    When you have bought all of the upgrades for the house area it will appear.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

We've already reported this to the studio so they can have a closer look at it. As well as with the issue of the hats. 

You guys are being very helpful providing Id's, screenshots and platforms from where you play and all of that is being used to solve the issue. I will update you on this as soon as the Studio reports back. 

Hope this doesn't affect your enjoyment of the game too much!  :3

• John1810
    Options
    There is another glitch that goes along with the stardust glitch and it is much more subtle.  When I get a quest it is always completed on the next turn whether or not the challenge has actually been met.  As an example this morning I had a quest to destroy 30 of the husk that surround the balls (you know the ones that open and close).  My  round did not even have any of these and yet when I was completed (without winning the round) the quest was marked complete and I was given the dust. This has been happening for quite a while and I am not sure whether it is related to the other issue or not.
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @John1810 :)

Thank you for the info! I will pass it on the Studio and see if that helps  :3

Have a Bubblific day!

• ariver105
    ariver105 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hi I'm having the same problem.  Stars stuck on 15 and not converting to start dust.  I have restarted, cleaned cache, any ideas?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?