🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• amanda6317
    amanda6317 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello my fellow "Candy Crush" gamers!  My name's Amanda & Iove spending all my extra time, playing "Candy Crush"!!! Ur welcome to add me ;)
  • polarbyte
    polarbyte Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Polarbyte here.  Started friends about a month ago and addicted.  I'm from Atlanta and I work nights.  This helps pass the time on my days off when there is nothing better to do at 3am.
  • annie771
    annie771 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m new here. But I do enjoy playing this game in my spare time. Soooo relaxing!! No need to think or stress....just relax...play.... enjoy. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @annie771 Welcome to our sweet and lovely community, we glad you find us on here and enjoying the game, feel free to browse and ask around. There’s a lot of contest that we do in here dazzling with all sweet treats as a winning prize. Have fun and keep on crushin’ 😊
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Hello everyone I am SeraphicStar, but you guys can call me Sera for short. I started playing CCFriends right around New Year's 2019, and have loved the game so far! :3

Also I wanted to do a shoutout @Lynette for all of the awesome videos for this game they have helped me soooooo much!!!

Looking forward to discussing some sweet candy crushing goodness with all of you!

- SeraphicStar
  • jcpenks197230
    jcpenks197230 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hola comunidad mi nombre es Juan y me encanta este juego les pido a todos que me envíen vidas.. gracias

• firestar09
    firestar09 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello! My name is Alicia and I'm16!!
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome to the Community :awesome: It's a pleasure to see you here!

Just wanted to let you know, for those of you who haven't seen yet, we have an opportunity to join one of our Studio Team in San Francisco here! So if you live close by, don't miss your chance! 

For the others, you can try to win 50 Gold bars by letting us know what level you're on, just here ;)

Good luck and welcome again :heart:

• bean031
    bean031 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello! This is the first King games community I've joined. I absolutely love Candy Crush with Friends. By far my favorite Candy Crush to date. I have 2 boys (well young men really) almost 21 and almost 18 and husband that drives me crazy. So escape by playing Candy Crush with Friends. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    Options
    Greetings @bean031 and welcome to our friendly community! I am SeraphicStar also a quite new member here, but everyone has been the sweetest ever and I hope you feel the same! :3
    Happy candy crashing ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?