Join the Team in London for an exclusive evening here!

Who has pets?

Comments

• TaniaSloanTaniaSloan Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    @Alansmart. Lucy is preciousπŸ’œπŸΆπŸ’œ Stella has her spot on the bedπŸ˜‚@Joseph45 πŸ’œπŸ•πŸ’œ I love dogs too
  • AlejHerrBar2k3AlejHerrBar2k3 Posts: 465 ✭✭✭✭
    Alright, I'm going to buy fried chicken; that way I'll be able to catch a photo to my food-seeking kittens!! 🀣
    Whatever, in all seriousness, I have 5 cats, but I can't take photos to them because I'm away from my home!
    Alejandro Herrera Barboza, 15, from Costa Rica
    An Aspie with a strong passion for gaming and computing!
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,477 Superstar
    They are so adorable @slidey , thank you for sharing it with us
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh 
  • slideyslidey Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    @bbyas that kitty reminds me so much of my Tyson!!! He was a Russian blue I adopted and he was my rock for a while! I loved that kitty. He disappeared one night, and I never found out what happened to him.
  • bbyasbbyas Posts: 45 ✭✭
    So sorry to hear thatπŸ˜”
    Bella followed my daughter home one day she was about 3 months old at that time and so cute. She reminded us of or other cat Sugarplum who had died of old age a year ago. But what made us keep her was the way she purred. You see Bella has sinius problems and her purr sounds like a pigeon. Anyway, she has been with us for 4years and I truly believe she's really a mini human hiding in a cat suit. She is in charge of our household and I would have it any other way😁.
    Bella, the get to Russian blue🐱
    I meant to write GHETTO Russian BLUE
    STUPID SPELL CHECK😬
  • SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,821 Superstar
    Hey @slidey! I have a dog named Cali also haha  :3
    In total I actually have 5 dogs, a cat, and I think now like 7 or so chickens (I know I should know exactly how many, but I always forget! :anguished: )
    So onto the names! Besides Cali which is I believe full blooded or mostly Pit Bull, I also have a Pit Bull/Bull Mastiff named Junior (he can be somewhat grumpy at times! :scream: ) A one-eyed rolly poly Pomeranian named Jessie (bit of a story there which I can expand on later for those interested) A long-haired Chihuahua with a 'formerly' voracious appetite named Chubby (yet he isn't really chubby at all lol... :awesome: ) A short-hair toy Chihuahua that runs non-stop all the time named Buddy (Seriously that dog NEVER walks ANYWHERE! :chuffed: ) And finally my Tabby cat who probably talks more than any cat I've ever met named Eva (I got the name from the beloved movie WALL-E  <3 )

Phew! As for pictures I can post some of them later, but right now they're all in bed and it's dark outside, so if you guys want to see them I will try and grab some tomorrow! :3

P.S. I guess I forgot to mention the interesting things about Cali besides her breed (oops, sorry Cali! :eh: ) So she normally is the sweetest dog ever, except when you're a stranger on the other side of our fence when she turns into "guard dog mode". Secondly as sweet and loving as she is toward us she's also rather destructive and loves chewing anything and everything which has proven problematic on more than one occasion hehe... :confounded:

P.P.S. Sorry you guys for the Wall-O-Text, but I hope you enjoy reading about my pets!  :3
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

Wow, I JUST adore people who own more than one pet😊
    I'm taking a break right now and only have Bella our cat. My best friend Nicky (Akita)
    Died 2 yrs this month and I'm still morning his death. Also I have an 16 month old grandson in the house now, I want yo wait until he's a bit older before we get another pet.
    this was my sweet baby boy Nicky, he was a blind albino Akita, this dog was my best friend I miss him every day
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,475 Community Manager
    Hey @slidey, @bbyas, @SeraphicStar - Thank you so much for introducing your lovely companions, they all look so cute. And sorry to hear about the ones you're missing. It's crazy how much we can get attached to them... :heart: 

If you're also playing one of our Bubble Witch games, you can share your pictures here for a chance to win some Gold (you'll also see my lovely Mia ;)

Have the sweetest day guys!

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
  • MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,199 Legend

My best cute baby, Lee!!!! πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’—

Halloween event is coming... β€πŸŽƒ

More information about it!
    🍭 Here! 🍭

(Ask anything to our Candy Crush Friends Studio here!)

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸΊπŸ’—

• SeraphicStarSeraphicStar Posts: 3,821 Superstar
    edited March 15
    Ah that looks like an awfully fluffy kitty @MightyWolf15! Lee is definitely a QTPie for sure! 😍

Also @QueenMia some of my pets can be a real handful, but what I find surprising is pets have their own personalities just like people!  O.o

In addition @QueenMia I actually did used to play BW3, but for some reason it started making me shoot bubbles before I was done aiming quite often... I ended up not playing it anymore because the later levels you can't waste bubbles like that and be able to still win... :unamused:
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Avid Candy Crush Friends player and poster of silly things for forumite amusements! Stay Sweet All!
    Favorite Current Threads:
    1. Two Words Quote Games
    2. Counting Continue Part 4 - 10750
    3. Alphabet Game
    4. Name 5 Game
    5. What in the Where Game
    6. Game: Take the last letter in the previous comment and write a word begins with it
    7. New Game - First and Last Letter

• VeereshVeeresh Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow amazing there @SeraphicStar.......how do you manage with so many pets ......looks like you forgot to upload their pic's. 
    My cat named Tommy. He was 7 and unfortunately we lost him in an accident few months ago. 

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 12,477 Superstar
    Oh no... I’m so sorry @veeresh, He’s so handsome and look at those eyes..😍
    Let your voice to be heard and vote on : http://to.king.com/ELXh