Who has pets?

124Next

Comments

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,425 Community Manager
    We want to see pictures, @territucker47 πŸ€—

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,495 Superstar
    Speaking of pets - here is a picture of Taylor Swift’s new kitten - Benjamin Button.  He is soooo adorable!😍

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,670 Superstar

This our Luna, we thought was a girl but the vet said definite a boy lol. He is 10 weeks now and is mostly black but has coloured tints and stripes in the sun so we are thinking he might become a dark tabby. 
    He is very mischievous. He allows our little girl to carry him around the house cradled like a baby, cuddles up to her mummy (my older daughter) and Mr Slayer, but thinks I am his personal chew toy but luckily he keeps his claws mostly in. He also thinks every packet i rustle I am giving him treats. He doesn't like outdoors, it scares him. He is very loving but its all on his terms :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,012 Legend
    Hi everyone, love all the pictures of your pets, sorry to those who have lost theirs I have lost a few over the years and it’s not easy, we love them so much. I have 3 right now, 2 beautiful bunnies 🐰🐰 Leo and Stormy and a dog 🐢 Dumo. 
  • Nat09Nat09 Posts: 3,012 Legend
    Leo, is a lionhead, he’s the white one (very calm) and Stormy’s a Netherland dwarf ( Diva definitely diva, full of attitude, likes to stump his foot). Dumo is a mix between lab. and Rottweiler but you couldn’t ask for a better dog, he is so nice.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,425 Community Manager
    Oh wow, @Nat09, @Chicken Slayer - They are gorgeouuuuuuuus 😍😍😍😍 And they look so cute and soft and... I need to get another kitty 😜

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

πŸ‘‰ The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here πŸ’

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  πŸŽ‰