💌 Dachs’ Deliveries is open for service! Help us and Win 10 Gold bars HERE 🐕
🌍 Win 30 Gold Bars here AND more Gold bars here 🍭 | Say Hi HERE 👋 Find out your Candy Name HERE 🍬
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Who has pets?

Comments

• slideyslidey Posts: 275 Level 4
    My dog Cali passed away this summer... she lived to be 12. She was an amazing dog. She was my girl from the beginning.  She is missed beyond belief. I now have a 6 month old yellow lab named Kimber. She’s helped ease the sadness, and brought lots of smiles. I still have my boy Bo,(the rottie) he’s the sweetest boy and took to Kimber immediately. He’d fallen into a depression when she passed. He’s now back to his normal self... ❤️

“Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered”

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 6,981 Game Expert
    Hi @slidey you have beautiful dogs, I’m sorry for your lost. My dog is a mix of rottie and lab and he’s the sweetest, he’s always with my daughter. I couldn’t ask for a better family pet.

Find out more about Game Experts here! 

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on”.💞

International Corner 
    🇫🇷 FR     🇪🇸 ES     🇩🇪 DE 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 10,205 Community Manager

Hi @Redbonebeauty1, Hi Jody 🤗He looks so cute indeed! Thanks for sharing 🥰

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!
    🍭Candy Friends player? Get Gold bars here 🍒  
    🥕Farm Heroes player? Get Gold bars here ☀️ 
    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   
    🍮Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga

🌟
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,499 Superstar

Our boy is a year old next month...on my youngest daughters birthday.

He is just starting to be a bit more affectionate, I am getting more leg rubs and head bobs than ever and when he is sleepy he demands we rub his tummy by lifting paws and lying on his back till he has had enough and then chews us instead. I gave him more treats to encourage him to come in (as he was staying out all day and most of the night) and now everytime I rustle, he jumps onto my keyboard and climbs all over me to see what I have even if its not his. He is actually my eldest daughters cat but the last few days has ignored her to give me loving heh heh. He likes being fussed while he is eating when he first comes in...he is always more affectionate when he has been outside and even though he doesn't want to come in, comes back to say hello and make sure we are still here before vanishing out again.

He likes hiding under daughters bed to sleep and will move if we can find him to stroke him so we can't. He alternates between allowing affection and being plain rude 🤣We also have many many arguments and then long conversations about is he a good boy, yes he is a good boy.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Fave holiday place? Win gold! 🍓 Win with choo choo 🍓
    🍓 Which is your favourite blocker? POLL 🍓 Want an undo button? Vote here 🍓

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local 🥕 Protect your loved ones 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Redbonebeauty1Redbonebeauty1 Posts: 155 Level 3

Thanks @QueenMia 😊 That lil boy is my ❤️ Especially now both of my kids are out the house, I heart was yearning for something to care for and take care of. My husband got him for me. This is high up on the scale of one of the best things he has given me.

edited March 30

Awwwww @Chicken_Slayer little Luna is not so little anymore! But still so cuuuute 🥰Mia says hi! She's snoring next to me as I'm writing 😅

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?
    🍭 Play Candy Crush Saga      🥤Play Candy Crush Soda Saga         👭Play Candy Crush Friends Saga   

🌟

Awww that's very nice, @Redbonebeauty1 🤗

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?

🌟

My goodness! So soo sooo soooooo cute, @Nat09 🥰And your husband is quite an artist 💪

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Want to PLAY?

🌟
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,499 Superstar

@QueenMia I am hoping he snuggles at some point. Last night he looked at the sofa and walked off lol.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Fave holiday place? Win gold! 🍓 Win with choo choo 🍓
    🍓 Which is your favourite blocker? POLL 🍓 Want an undo button? Vote here 🍓

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local 🥕 Protect your loved ones 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• gr33n3y3zgr33n3y3z Posts: 3,551 Game Expert

I have a pure white polydactyl cat, I'll share a pic of her soon! Loving the photos of all your furry four legged friends 😍

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 1,477 Superstar
    edited March 30

Aww...Thanks alot for the kind comment @gr33n3y3z .

I love cats alot.~

They are sweet, calm, fluffy...seriously, cats are amazing!~

And...the same goes and for bunnies!~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 6,981 Game Expert

Thanks @QueenMia, my bunnies are very spoiled.😊 My husband is very good at building things, he also made our bed, my daughters bed and dresser out of logs ( really nice).

Thanks @Sofia1992, cats were my favourite before we got our first bunny, then it was all about the bunnies 😂🐰🐰They are such amazing pets, really smart but more sociable than cats, although Leo hates being brushed ( tried different kinds) he will try to attack the brush or nip my hand, poor bunny, I have to brush him because he has long hair and since rabbits can’t vomit like cats he could have a blockage and that can be fatal. I still love cats though small and the big one too, like the jaguars 🐆 😊

Find out more about Game Experts here! 

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on”.💞

International Corner 
    🇫🇷 FR     🇪🇸 ES     🇩🇪 DE 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.