👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Who has pets?

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Anyone dresses up their pets? I couldn’t resist 🤣 Leo and Stormy 
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hehe, so cute, @Nat09 😍 I would LOVE to dress up Mia but I know she would NOT like it 😂 Still might do it! I'll make sure to share some pictures 😅

For now, here she is... pretty as always 😻 

• Nat09
    Ahhh! She is a beauty @QueenMia I love cat’s but my son is allergic to them, we had some when he was little but we had to get rid of them 😔 Now we have the bunnies ( therapy, it gets lonely during the day when everyone is gone) and we just found out my son is allergic to bunnies too. We don’t need to get rid of them though, my son had already plans on moving out.🐰😊
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Our Luna is 8 months now and according to the vet is borderline fat. Its not for what we are feeding him, but he goes out most nights. We think he is just cuddly. 

He did not like his advent calander

This is his favourite, "I am happy pet me" pose

Image may contain cat and indoor

And his I am a lion hear me roar post (really just a yawn)

• Nat09
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer, Luna is so cute, love that they make advent calendar for cat’s, too bad she doesn’t like it. I also have a dog and he loves to open presents, he will rip the paper off the box but won’t tear the box, once the paper is off, he takes the package and leaves. It’s so funny to watch. 
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, Nat.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Thank you @Nat09 I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!  I love how your dog opens his presents! Luna just likes the box :D 
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    I have lost my dear Scoopy, my precious cat and friend few months ago  :(

Now I have dear Cindy, very friendly, spoiled and fat!  :3

y
  • Nat09
    Hi @Mahiveche, Cindy is beautiful, sorry that you lost your Scoopy. It’s not easy when we lose our pets, we get so attached to them, I think it’s because we can tell them everything we feel and they listen and don’t judge us and they just keep loving us back. You should try putting a Christmas outfit on Cindy ( if she lets you) 😂 she would look lovely. 
    Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year 🥳 🎅🏻
  • Mahiveche
    Mahiveche Posts: 763 Level 5
    Dear @Nat09 thank you for your kind and understanding words!
    I agree with all that you said concerning our dear puppies.
    I would like to put a dress on Cindy but she get scared even of her shadow poor  =)

I wish you too a marvelous and blessed Christams!!!!
  • slidey
    slidey Posts: 275 Level 3
    My dog Cali passed away this summer... she lived to be 12. She was an amazing dog. She was my girl from the beginning.  She is missed beyond belief. I now have a 6 month old yellow lab named Kimber. She’s helped ease the sadness, and brought lots of smiles. I still have my boy Bo,(the rottie) he’s the sweetest boy and took to Kimber immediately. He’d fallen into a depression when she passed. He’s now back to his normal self... ❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?