🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    I played some levels last night and I chose Rachel to play with!  She has got to be the cutest character that I ever saw in these games.  I love her animated moves when you win.
  • jeffjeff
    jeffjeff Posts: 2 Newbie
    It's very interesting to read these Comments. Seeing all those people crying about the difficultly or unfairness and trying to inform the developers about this.I think most people don't understand the background of this. The intention of the developers is not to make an easy funny game which everyone can beat. It's not about fairness or making people happy. It's about earning money by forcing people to buy extras like boosters or lives.
    The difficultly is exactly where the developers wanted it to be. Frustrating enough to make you buy extras but not that frustrating to stop you playing. It's simple some sort of break even statistics.
    So no one is interested in opinions from people trying to beat this without boosters. The developers know that this is nearly impossible. That's what they wanted it to be. The time limited character of this event just puts some extra stress to it. At the end many people will buy extra stuff to beat the last levels just to complete the quest they put so much efforts in.
    This event is really easy to beat. Just buy and use enough boosters ;)
    My 50 cent
    Jeff 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @jeffjeff You have hit the nail on the head. Yes, the studio take note of the feedback but it's all about the hard numbers as it  is with any business. Levels are included if they are not 'impossible'. That is the criterion used :expressionless:
  • DroneDome
    DroneDome Posts: 22 Kingster
    Hey again!
    Just a comment, we don't design levels to be hard just so the players will buy boosters. The data we have is that players like variety, if we only made super hard levels people would stop playing the game, that's not fun for anyone. It's the same with making only super easy levels. It's always a balance between easy and challenging. Just know that we are constantly learning from all the events and will continue to learn what players like the most.
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    @DroneDome I appreciate your response but what players like myself like the most is to not have to spend money on almost impossible levels, to not be limited to 5 lives, to have the gold they earn in the game , to be able to use any character on any level, to have access to all characters and costumes with no time limited events that will  cleverly entice players to spend money because they are invested in the game's characters. No one wants to miss out on new characters which still happens. 
  • Hend519
    Hend519 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I find it so hard to pass the levels for Rachel! Make it easy 
  • Hend519
    I’m on level 10 for Rachel n I have been stuck for long time 
  • Hend519
    So after I receive Rachel there is this start chaser what is that supposed to mean? Why is it so hard to get Rachel! 
  • beefysamsquamtch
    beefysamsquamtch Posts: 6 Level 2
    Where is the bubblegum troll?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?