We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,155 Legend

Great job! :+1:

@Sofia1992

Happy Anniversary Candy Crush Friends... β€πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚

Tell us what do you think about this game to win 50 gold bars and let's celebrate that first year anniversary together!
    🍭 Here πŸ­

~ MightyWolf ~

πŸ’—

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Aww...Thanks for the reply @MightyWolf .
    I will try all my best for this event.
    By the way, I noticed that you have got Rachel first.
    I don't know how you did that very fast but seriously, my congrats to you buddy.
    You are a legend!!!
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 56 ✭✭✭
    Don't worry @Foley1362 .
    I read that after you complete the first part of this challenge which is completing the 10 special levels with Rachel, I will gonna go back in the main map and the Star Chase Event will appear and in order to get Rachel, I will need 45 stars in total right?
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 7,432 Superstar
    Correct @Sofia1992 πŸ€—πŸ˜„

You can find out more about our Superstars here

VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends here  πŸ™πŸ»

🍩πŸ”₯ A heart filled with love β€οΈ 
    is like a Phoenix that no cage can imprison πŸ”₯🍩
  • flew66flew66 Posts: 1,760 Legend
    I completed part 1 on my Android phone and started the Star Chaser. However, it doesn't sync with my Win10 App. It still shows part 1 of the quest on my Win 10 App. 
    I tried log in / out a few times but no success. Hopefully the progress will eventually sync up.
    I have no new level to play to collect stars on my mobile. Worst case scenario is to redo part one if it doesn't sync. But that's not too bad as I can enjoy the challenge again. Cheers!
    "It is not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams." - Gabriel GarcΓ­a MΓ‘rquez

• PGRIDER1965PGRIDER1965 Posts: 9
    I haven't gotten the new one yet either :( Do I need to do something in order to get her? 
  • Lili91Lili91 Posts: 1
    I like Rachel but omg I am stuck on level three it is so hard without any lolipops or gold bars this is my 25th time losing can anyone help meeeee!!!!
  • SteelPlayerSteelPlayer Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Event isn't showing for me. I've been wanting to try Rachel out ever since her reveal!
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,155 Superstar
    @Simon888 I agree that the levels are hard but I would like to point out that it's only because you need the time to master Rachel's ability as you said. It seems a lot easier once you understand the mechanics of it πŸ˜‰
  • 1GMaBaby1GMaBaby Posts: 1
    I like this new event, but I can't get passed level 4!!! It's too hard,  HELP ME!!!