🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Bug - Sent back to level 1560 and stuck at it (FIXED - Pls update to new version 1.37.4)

Options

Answers

• jeanps
    jeanps Posts: 25,309 Level 5
    Options

Hi there,

Can get back to level 2735 by log out and log in both with or without restarting the device. However, in both cases as soon as I close the app and restart it, I'm back to level 1560

• mel1977
    mel1977 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Tried logging out and back in lost all my boosters doing so for nothing still same bug costs me a life just get rid of it and only to do the same if I shut the game down.. I don’t even get offers of refills watching videos anymore this game is getting ridiculous

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

If u on the same device, ur booster will not be lost... check u log in correctly with the right account... unless u uninstall, ur boosters will be lost or u change device...

• mel1977
    Options

Same device and I didn’t uninstall didn’t fix the problem either

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Yeah I am facing the same issue. But I'll notify you as soon as this bug gets fixed. Till then Let's Be Patient.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jeanps Hearty Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Unfortunately, logging out and logging in is the only work-around to beat this glitch for now. But the Friends Studio is aware of the issue and trying to fix it. Since this the weekend, they might have taken a break.

Here is the main thread with the same issue, where all the players are posting their comments as well as all other posts are being merged to ---> My game went back to level # 1560

Please keep an eye on that thread for any updates about the issue, so that you do not have to log out off the game every time.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mel1977 A Warm Welcome Back to this lovely King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your saved boosters from your game!

But I am sorry to say that other than that, the issue is not clear for me? Is your level taken back to level # 1560? OR is it something else?

Can you please give me more details about what's happening in your game, so that I can try to assist you?

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend! 🍭

Please stay safe 😷

• mel1977
    Options

Every time I load the game it takes me back to level 1560 I have play that level which is a purple hard one and then I takes me back to my Normal level

• mel1977
    Options

Also completed all 10 levels to receive the new character but didn’t get him

• rpike77
    rpike77 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm currently on level 16xx, but everytime I enter the game, it takes me back to level 1560. I have to play 1 game at this level, then If I exit back to the Main board, it takes me to the correct level. Help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?