🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The egg decorating contest 2021

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend

One bright and sunny morning, Elsa wakes up and decides that she has to post a couple of her new stories today. She heads on over to the Friend’s community to post her new story The year that spring forgot and The surprise birthday party. With not much more to do at home, she decides to wander through the community to see what’s going on.

“Hi guys, what are you doing in the Bubble Witch 3 Saga community?” asks Elsa.

@bearwithme and @siti_payung are having the time of their lives trying to enter the BW3 St. Patrick’s Day contest. 

“What answer did you get?” asks bearwithme. 

Siti_payung starts laughing out loud because she has no clue what the answer is. Together the two of them choose the same answer and place the number in a spoiler box. 

“Hi Elsa,” says bearwithme. “I didn’t have much to do in my game area today, so I started looking at some of the new game contests to see if I could participate. I just bumped into siti_payung. Let’s walk around together to see what else is going on.”

Elsa and bearwithme start walking out of the area when siti_payung tells them that she has to head on home. 

Hugs and kisses.

“I’m heading over to the Saga community,” says bearwithme. “Where are you going?”

Elsa tells her friend that she’s going to head on over to the HUB to see if anyone needs help.

Let’s continue - Elsa meets up with more friends

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?