🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's happening in Dachs Delivery Service event?

Options

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

@rccweber, my manager investigated your issue and was told by the technical team that the Dachs Delivery Service event is functioning properly. They also explained that you may be in an A/B testing group. Here is an explanation from one of the developers: "As a games developer, the most important way to learn about whether and how our players enjoy different features and events we make for them is to do what we call AB tests. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! Unfortunately, this means that some players will miss out on some events 😕 But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!"

Players have reported being in a test group for about 1.5 years.

• rccweber
    rccweber Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I guess this means I get no events while I wait for more levels to come out. I guess I’m done playing this game. Thanks for hour help.

• ChrisLutt
    ChrisLutt Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited January 17
    Options

Hello guys, I am very disappointed. Badger Delivery Service I haven't been able to play for at least 8 months now User ID 10010406120. Thank you

• ChrisLutt
    ChrisLutt Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hello guys, I am very disappointed. Now we are in the middle of January and still no.

Dachs Delivery Service. I have done everything that was suggested here. My Samsung Tap user

ID# 10010406120. Thank you

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,160 Level 4
    Options

Why is is so hard to find the team you're looking for!!! The same team names keep coming up. They might be in a different order but they're the same teams!😡

🤬🤬🤬This is so frustrating🤬🤬🤬

It's bad enough the "friends" the game assigned me when I started playing all stopped. I have nobody, not one "friend" to compare my score to, I'm by myself.

My in game fried finally got Dach's back. I'm trying to help them find my Dach's team but for some reason it's extremely difficult to find. @DieOmimi has helped and continues to help players find our team but nothing works. Thank you for your help with this.🥰

Play and Win is the team and we've tried everything we can think of but no luck. Tried all different variations of the name but nothing, except those same teams. Hit the magnifying glass to go to next page but it only moves them around.

What are we doing wrong? Did our team do something wrong and the game doesn't want people to find it? Spending 2 hours trying to find a team and still not being able to find it is unacceptable, in my opinion.

We have a wonderful team leader @ElenaVorona who motivates, encourages and celebrates our accomplishments. She and fellow teammates have complained about the difficulty trying to find our team for a long time. It seems to take a miracle to find it. Is there anything you would like to ad to this Elena?

Sorry but I became angrier and more frustrated with the situation as I was writing this.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

Perhaps my response to your post will appear later. But maybe it won't appear.

I can't publish my post again. Again.

(The community is also “stable” like the Studio. Problems should be stable problems.)))))

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Kerrie

I thank you for this post. Everything you just said is my problems and my great pain.

I've been SCREAMING about this problem for 1.5 years now. But the Studio has plugged its ears with earplugs and is sleeping soundly.

I asked the Studio to explain to me what I did wrong when creating the team. Maybe I broke some rules when writing the team name or motto?

I asked the Studio to help me fix this problem.

I asked the Studio to create digital team identifiers. Finding commands would be easy.

I asked the Studio to at least start solving this problem.

But the Studio sleeps with earplugs in its ears. Or spits on me. I don't know. But there is no result. They continue to bully me and our team.

You said everything correctly. I have nothing more to add to your words. The studio is ignoring me. Maybe she will hear your words....

• Kerrie
    Options

Wow...today I have another player at my level. Is it a coincidence I get a friend 2 days after posting g this?🤔

• Kerrie
    Options

I have a question about how the teams work. You may be able to answer this @MountainMom  and @DieOmimi.

I finally found @ElenaVorona  team with my second account which I rarely used, only on level 99. When I went to Dach's Delivery page in that account I found some differences between my accounts on the same team.🤔

The following pictures were taken at the same time from 2 devices. The first account I just joined the team with has 8 days and 13 hours left and is on delivery # 2 with different tasks to do and different team members are shown on each device. The top old woman avatar is from this account, I was working on Nutcracker.

I left this team so I wouldn't take up the spot. I was trying to help my friend find the team but she finally gave up after 2 days of trying and joined another. I joined her new team with that account.

This is from my main account, I'm the first picture on the top working on Yeti. This delivery has 9 days and 13 hours and is only working on delivery #1. All the team members are different from the first, except for the old woman avatar. I don't think that avatar is me because there were 2 with that avatar and the tasks are different.

It looks like the team is split in 2 groups working on 2 different deliveries with different time limits. Maybe this is why our team only gets 3 or 4 deliveries now when we usually got 10 or more. What do you think Elena?

I know you are online right now I will post a new current screenshot of my delivery if you want to compare it to what you have.

• Kerrie
    Options

@ElenaVorona this is my current and up to date Dach's Delivery page.

Ha ha ha...this was is still on delivery #1.🤷

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?