🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What's happening in Dachs Delivery Service event?

Options

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,162 Level 4
    Options

I was eager to play in the account with my friend but now I'm on a team with only 3 players. Some of my play today went to complete the first delivery, I'm working on the 2nd now. I was on level 99 yesterday and I'm currently on 117. I played 18 levels with 3 stars on 16 and 2 with 2 stars. This gives me 48+4=52 stars leaving 48 more stars to reach 100. So ruffly 18 more levels with 3 stars to complete the task.

At least 34 levels completed with 3 stars to complete the 100 stars task! No thanks.😞 I think I'll take a break from playing in my level 117 and my level 7051 account until it's fixed. I'll play Soda for awhile.

I hope it gets fixed soon or at least let the level we're playing to go towards all the applicable tasks.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona and @DieOmimi. When I've looked at my team over the past few days, most often there are only two people showing and one of those appears to be inactive. The most I have seen is five or six.

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,658 Community Manager
    edited February 6
    Options

Hi @CassD @ElenaVorona @Kerrie! I'm really sorry to hear this. As mentioned earlier, the Studio is running A/B testing with different test groups, each experiencing different event durations. Unfortunately, I'm not sure whether the changes in tasks and the reduced team size are part of the A/B testing or consequences of it. As for the issue of inactive players on your team, I agree, that doesn't sound right. I've forwarded your feedback and concerns to the Studio, and hopefully, I'll be able to provide you with a better explanation soon!

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,162 Level 4
    Options

Thank you @Snow_Rider I did some calculations yesterday. I'm only guessing on the numbers. I'm still working on the last task in the delivery, collecting 100 stars. This is what I came up with, remember I said ruff guess.

To complete the 100 new stars task it takes a minimum of 34 new levels getting 3 stars on each level. I average 2 stars in the 7072 level range.

1. 100 new stars = 34 new levels.

2. 700 moves average 25 moves per level = 28 new levels. Or you must play the same level over and over and over losing every time to achieve this.

3. Win 30 new levels = 30 new levels.

34+28+30=92 new levels to complete only 3 of the 6 tasks. If 4 people are working on that delivery each player needs to complete 23 new levels to complete 3 tasks! That's if all 4 players are active and we know not everyone is active.

• UncleBob2
    UncleBob2 Posts: 126 Level 2
    Options

The Uncle Bob team which I lead has also been divided into two 6-8 person DDS teams for this Feb 2 session of DDS, and one sub-team had the typical 10-day duration of the DDS session and the other sub-team had the old 11-day duration of the DDS session. I think my team's problems are identical to the problems on your team, and as you also said, having much smaller effective teams has greatly reduced the number of DDS "deliveries" that we have been able to achieve. I have talked to one other DDS Team Leader who has only half of her usual active team players for this DDS session, and she strongly suspects that the other missing half of her usual team is another such isolated sub-team with a different set of DDS tasks, but without team communication it is hard to be sure. I am hopeful that the studio is working to fix this problem.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited February 6
    Options

Hi @Snow_Rider and @DieOmimi. I believe we now have an absolutely absurd situation. I have several uninvited King players on my team. I can't kick them off, as I would have done previously, and I'm stuck in a group with at least one of them who contributes barely anything.

It is most unfair treatment and I feel that many players will lose their enthusiasm for DDS, if King hasn't already done that for them. We created our teams in accordance with the rules and no one should be able to change their composition apart from the team leaders.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Snow_Rider

What does A/B testing have to do with it? We, of course, are almost used to the fact that the studio periodically mocks each player individually.

But now it's about the team. These are not A/B tests. This is a simple desynchronization of players. Each player is tied to a team. In the databases there is a connection "player + team + Delivery number". I don’t know whose hands broke this system, but now this connection is broken. Why am I now doing Delivery #3, and Kerrie is now in Delivery #2? Why? At the same time, we play together with different players. There is also a third group in our team that also plays separately.

To be continued.... (because long posts are not published)

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Snow_Rider

A/B tests have absolutely nothing to do with it. 3 years ago there was already a problem with desynchronization. Then it concerned the desynchronization of gadgets. I also saw two different groups of players on my smartphone and laptop. The studio then quickly corrected this. And no one was talking about A/B tests back then. They heard me, understood the problem, wanted to fix it and they fixed it. Then I was grateful to them for this.

Same problem now. Only the main thing in it is not the gadgets, but the player accounts.

To be continued...

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Snow_Rider

I beg you very much. Please do not retell our problem to the studio as you understand it. Because you completely misunderstood this. I beg you. Just give them a link to this discussion. Let a competent person read this. I hope he understands our problem and fixes it. And I hope that after he reads the entire discussion, then he will also read what I am about to say (in my next post).

To be continued...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?