๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

What's happening in Dachs Delivery Service event?

Options

Comments

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,162 Level 4
    edited February 4
    Options

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ Now I have 2 friends!๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ

• Nena1234
    Nena1234 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hello

i noticed the last the last two times that I am the only one doing the quest for Dachs even it shows me on a team . How come my other team members arenโ€™t participating in the quest ? Very frustrating because me alone wonโ€™t be able to do all the quests by myself

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,740 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nena1234,

There are some discrepancies in the DDS event at this time. For example, I am on a team with 20 members. Six of us have one DDS event, while six other members have a different set of tasks and a different end date. I have no information about the other 8 members.

These new issues are frustrating, but the good news is that the Studio is trying to improve DDS, The event is back for many players who lost it completely. Unfortunately, the event does not appear to be synchronized for all members on a given team.ย @DieOmimiย has reported the issue, and we are waiting for feedback from our Studio. Functionality may not be back to "normal" until the next update or DDS event.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@Kerrie

You are a genius.

I'm studying your screenshots now. It explain to me why my team members โ€œtook a vacationโ€.)))) The team is divided into more than two groups! Because in the third group there is only me and @Nico_G .

Oh my God. What's happening????

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I just reloaded the game and a third player appeared in DDS. But it doesn't matter much.

Today I played alone all day. And all day I was very surprised that no one from the team was playing. It looks like all the players went on vacation)))). Then Nico appeared in the game, but was inactive.

These are my screenshots at the moment. I'm currently in DDS #3.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@DieOmimi @MountainMom

Who is our main CCFS manager here? Snow_Rider or someone else?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,495 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona our CCFS Manager is @Snow_Rider. Both of us (MountainMom and I) were able to talk to her briefly today. The reason is probably the same as why you ask.

DDS is currently in an A/B testing phase.ย 

Personally, I don't find the constellation of the tests expedient (just my personal opinion) and can't imagine what the expected result will be. It's not just you and your team who are affected.ย 

Please let's discuss with our CM again tomorrow. I'll get back to you, for sure.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

Thank you.

I'm ready to discuss this problem tomorrow. And I am ready to discuss this problem today.

What do you recommend for me? Should I contact Snow_Rider and the studio today with my angry words or wait until tomorrow?

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,162 Level 4
    Options

@ElenaVorona I'm glad I joined the team with my unused account so we know something isn't right. @ElenaVoronaThis explains why I've only been getting 1 or 2 deliveries recently. This is my current board and I'm only on delivery #1. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

My teammates have probably played today but it feels like I'm the only one playing. The progress is so slow with only a few people.

For 4 active players to get 100 stars is a lot of levels. Not really fair if you're at the end of the map.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,495 Friends Moderator
    Options

@ElenaVorona today, it doesn't make sense to talk to Snow_Rider. In Snow_Rider's time zone, it's the same as midnight and their service has long since ended.ย 

I can totally understand you being angry. I'm not allowed to tell you how I feel. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

Please let's continue talking tomorrow.ย ๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?