🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

We want your feedback on Rachel and her Quest!

Options

Comments

• Pocahontas1
    Pocahontas1 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    Love Rachel stuck on 5 
  • KombiFusca
    KombiFusca Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • KombiFusca
    Options
  • KombiFusca
    Options
    That's the way to do it
  • KombiFusca
    Options
    The rainbow candies are annoying. Never use them with any other candy than regular ones. 
  • DroneDome
    DroneDome Posts: 22 Kingster
    Options

I love the Rachael quest. They are not easy, but are solvable.I have gotten her (as well as all the other characters). I'm currently on lever 1296. The only thing I don't like is that the Rachel quest progress is not synced across devices like the rest of the Candy Crush games are.  I am at level 8 on my PC, but my iPhone 7 only shows level 2, and my iPad air 2 shows level 3.

Ohh, good catch. Could you write to support with this and tell them to forward it to the team?

Ok- @dronedome
    So I have a pretty clear cut example of the design flaw that I'm experiencing: 
    Level 7 in Macaroons in Paris w Rachel... There are two conveyor belts on each side of the main jelly matrix maze-- the level prompts you to begin the jelly spreading process by mixing the already in position rainbow candies with green striped candies. 
    This is one of those levels in which there has already been pre-established special candy pairings set up for you to detonate immediately upon starting the level - this is also the case with level 6 right before it with several coloring candies already laid out. 
    mixing a rainbow candy with a striped candy essentially wastes a move here... 
    This is so so important! I'm sure this is why people are having such difficulty. The only effect of mixing these two is that they disappear and two new candies replace them! 

Interesting. That combo should do damage(or create special candies), it's how it was designed. To open up the level from a restrictive starting point.

I'll forward this to the level design team so they can have a look at it. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Thank you

• flew66
    flew66 Posts: 2,361 Level 5
    Options
    The game play videos for the Rachel Quest Part 1 have been posted. It may help to give some insight on how to complete the quest.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/267172/candy-crush-friends-saga-paris-in-macaroon-levels-1-10#latest
  • Phred0069
    Phred0069 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm finding this event to be completely stupid...first I spend a great deal of coin to finish the 1st 10 levels expecting to have unlocked Rachel...now I have to get 45 stars in 7 days...sounds great but I'm over level 1000 and no way am I gonna get 45 in 7...thanks for making it impossible to get it. Good luck to all those still spending money to get this character...I'll live without it.
    Very disappointed 
  • Simon888
    Simon888 Posts: 289 Level 4
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Phred0069 said:
    I'm finding this event to be completely stupid...first I spend a great deal of coin to finish the 1st 10 levels expecting to have unlocked Rachel...now I have to get 45 stars in 7 days...sounds great but I'm over level 1000 and no way am I gonna get 45 in 7...thanks for making it impossible to get it. Good luck to all those still spending money to get this character...I'll live without it.
    Very disappointed 
    Yes, I agree, the learning curve for the ten levels with rainbow candy was far too steep and then  after all that you have to collect 45 stars is an insult. Also some players never got the event or any of the events. Imagine playing Octopus levels without Olivia !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?