Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• Reecoe_Belcher
    Reecoe_Belcher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The email referred to is found here at the top right envelope icon. It's nice to know King is helping to resolve this for us!

I don't see the envelope and I've tried different browsers and my phone, please help!
  • deeirie
    deeirie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I sent the email and received a response from Mark Hawk asking for my Facebook id. I don't play on Facebook, so apparently I'm screwed. This was one giant scam. I know people who bought extra lives so they could keep playing too get to 10000, all for nothing.

• Dilys_Ma
    Dilys_Ma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Got the same problem here. Which email should I refer?
  • Jay_Hunter
    Jay_Hunter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening to me. Sent emails that gave me the we will not respond and directed me to here. I seen the answers given above but I have no envelope on the top right hand corner by the log out button. What do I do next?

• vakehoe
    vakehoe Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same.  Have screenshots

was your game for 2000 5000 and 10000...if so what were the rewards? I am being told there is only 1 lollipop for all our work.
  • V551dln
    V551dln Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I got a very polite and prompt response that the reward was actually a total of 30 gold bars and only 1 or each of the bonus candies at the 3rd level of the green challenge. That is not the amount shown on the graphic, we all seem to agree that it should be 10 of each bonus candies but king just credited me with one and a bonus set of gold bars for contacting them. What a crock,  it took hours to get the final stage and luckily for me I didn't waste any money but still this feels like short change, that challenge was blooming hard and poorly rewarded.

Did anyone get the full reward and if so how? 

• Linda_LaCoe
    Linda_LaCoe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Haven't received bonuses. Wonder if this glitch only happened to nonpaying users Since it didn't affect all users.
  • Dilys_Ma
    Dilys_Ma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Please email the instruction to me.

• Jay_Hunter
    Jay_Hunter Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm still sitting here with no assistance and no mail icon to "point me in the right direction "

• Reecoe_Belcher
    Reecoe_Belcher Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I received an email from King, what you are supposed to is send them your Facebook ID linked with your game account, so that they are able to credit you with the missing gifts.

In order to find your Facebook ID, please visit the link www.findmyfacebookid.com and then copy the URL from your Facebook profile into the bar on that website. The URL should look like this example: https://www.facebook.com/firstname.surname.

Then select "Lookup numeric ID" and provide them with the number that appears on your screen. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?