Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jay Hunter and Dilys Ma,

Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

V551dln; kindly write back on the message if you have received the wrong amount in compensation. Thanks

• Clint_Perkinson
    Clint_Perkinson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

V551dln; kindly write back on the message if you have received the wrong amount in compensation. Thanks

I don't see an envelope. I completed this when there about 20 hours left on the challenge. I got 30 gold bars and a few of the power ups but not all. I see no envelope icon o click please advise.
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Clint, Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.
  • Hannah_A
    Hannah_A Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

The happened to me too. I would like the rewards, so please send me an email as well. I also recently won the jackpot on the booster wheel - something I'd been attempting for months. When I finally got it? Nothing. Just sneaky, deceptive business practices from King. :(
  • Lena_Lena
    Lena_Lena Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I checked email and still don't have any responds from King team. :(
  • Geekspeeker
    Geekspeeker Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi, Mark. 

I had/have the same issue. I thought the rewards were off when I hit 10,000, but didn't know I could contact you to get it resolved. I got the 50 gold bars, but not the 50 lollipops. At this point, I'm not even sure what the prizes actually were...  :-(

I'm on an iPhone and it doesn't give the envelope referred to on this platform. How do you want me to contact you to resolve it?

thanks! 

• MarkHawk
    Options

Hi Geekspeeker,

• aliii
    aliii Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem! should have received 10 lollipop but didn't

• Kim_Halkett
    Kim_Halkett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I also have the same problem. Can you please send me the email so that I can get my lollipops?
  • Hugh_de_Nome
    Hugh_de_Nome Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm the same, got the requisite number and got the Congratulations window, but never received the rewards.  I don't play via Facebook, so I suppose that's me sunk then.  I had to sign up to a FB account just to post on here which I found annoying.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?