how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Answers

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,430 Community Manager

Hi,

@cezdiamond ;

I tried to shift to new phone using Facebook"save" but instead I lost your progress and was shifted to level 1. Further I have tried email login but when I tried , I learnt I wasn't using any email. I have just registered with your website. Please help me, I was on level 1071 , episode 72 was finished recently. 

Neelam- was this resolved?

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• yumiyumyumiyum Posts: 2

All my progress are gone either. I was not connect facebook or email. Please help

• Hi Cezdiamond, I was at level 760 and suddenly lost all progress. I wasn't logged into Facebook either before or after. Can you help restore my progress please?

Thanks,

Laura

• So recently the app updated and I lost all of my progress. I wasn't logged into my Facebook but it said that I was playing under my name and I wasn't playing under my email because I tried logging in with my email and the progress wasn't the same. I honestly have no idea how I was even playing but I hope to get my progress back. 

Thanks a lot,

Phuong

• I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

• CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,430 Community Manager

I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

Hi Leah- I will send you a private message, please check for the envelope. Thanks!

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

• I have the same issue.. not registered by email and have lost my progress from about 1485 when I sync with Facebook it takes me back to level 1. ☹️

Hi @Cezdiamond! Can you please message me too? I was at about level 500+ When it took me back to level 1! I've tried logging out and logging back in and have tried logging out of Facebook as well but still nothing! I don't think I ever connected it to Facebook or email in the past. Can you still help me ? I really don't want to start over

Please help me restore my levels as well. At was at 1000 and something and all of sudden I'm back at level1!! I wasn't logging in through Facebook.
  • I have this problem too, is there anyway I can have my progress restored please?

• I'm having this issue too! It's not recognizing my email and I'm back to level 1! Please help! 

• @Cezdiamond I have this problem too! Please send me a message :( I lost all my progress and i wasn't using an email. I tried backing my progress up by logging into Facebook but got moved back from level 700+ to level 65! :( Please help.

• Having a similar problem. Was at level ~296, had 126 gold bars. Got a new phone no gold bars or bonus candies. I was not logged in with Facebook or via email. Can you help?

• I'm thinking there must be no way to correct this.  I never received a response and nobody ever wrote here to say they did or did not get their level restored.  I just gave up jelly.  Luckily I was connected to facebook for candy crush.  It would no longer open on Windows 10 so I downloaded an android emulator (amiduos) so I can still play on my pc.

• hi! @cezdiamond could you please help me too? I lost all progression, and everything was just reset to level 1. 

• Hi, can you help me restore my levels too? I synced before I had to delete the game my iPhone 6s. Reinstalled last night, synced to FB, and it is back to level 1. I tried the enter email, it couldn't find any of my email. 

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard