⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how to restore all the level progress in candy crush saga.I was not connected to facebook.

Options

Answers

• FriedPickle81
    FriedPickle81 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi @cezdiamond. I recently lost all of my progress once changing phones. I was around level 890something and am back to level 1. Would you mind helping me restore my progress?

• Kissanminttu
    Kissanminttu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi I got new phone and candy crush progress reseted... I'v been playing couple years and I was at lvl ~1700. Thank you already!

• Book3
    Book3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My tablet just reset itself and couple weeks ago and I lost 650 levels on candy soda with no email and no Facebook. I would love some help as that took 2+ years

• Hansa_Patel
    Hansa_Patel Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2017
    Options

My tablet just reset itself and couple weeks ago and I lost 650 levels on candy soda with no email and no Facebook. I would love some help as that took 2+ years

I have the same problem, I lost all my levels when I tried to sync it to my Facebook and can't sign in with email. Please help
  • Pam_McCormick
    Pam_McCormick Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I never played Candy Crush on my phone as it had me back in the 300's and I was well over that. I was up to level 2279ish playing on my laptop and when the update happened either yesterday or the night before, my level went down to the 300's. Its almost like it linked to my phone. I have uninstalled the app on my phone but still seem stuck. It took me over 2 years to get this far. Is there a fix for this?

• Manasa_Mana
    Manasa_Mana Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi @cezdiamond. I recently lost all of my progress once changing phones. I was around level 1420 something and am back to level 1. Would you mind helping me restore my progress? My emial id - manasa.129@gmail.com

• AAS-2
    AAS-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi there, all my levels were lost after I got a new phone. I did a backup before I replaced the phone but levels were lost and didn't transfer for candy crush. For some reason the restore worked for other king games. I saw above to use my email to login but it didn't take me to the level I had been at on my iPhone. I have CC installed on several devices. Can you help me get back to where I was on my iPhone before it was replaced- it was around 2000. Thank you!!

• Kirsten_Kinzler
    Kirsten_Kinzler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Lost all levels also. Looking for help. Please & thank you!

• Lizzy_Miranda
    Lizzy_Miranda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, same thing happened to me too. I was on level 385 and my boyfriend accidentally deleted my candy crush. Please help!

• emmee
    emmee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having this problem on Soda Saga. I had my email registered and my other King games know it, but when I try to connect Soda it doesn't recognize my email.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?