I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• Vickie-4
    Vickie-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

It shows I won first place as well and received nothing. Just the message of calculating results. Now the message is gone and still nothing.
  • Catcrusher
    Catcrusher Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same issue. I won first place and no reward. It kept saying calcuting results. When I checked it again today it was gone.
  • Vickie-4
    Vickie-4 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I too am having the same problem. Both yesterday and today. Googled the issue and came across this page. Please can someone review

Why did so many people win first place? Was there a glitch in the game and that's why no one won?
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

I believe I am having the same issue. Can you look into my account? I used quite a few special candies and would be really upset if those were all a waste. 

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I am having the same problem.  Only difference is that now it has disappeared in the game...

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have been having the same issue, now the contest doesn't show at all.

• MarkHawk
    Options

Same issue here! I won and just spinning. Now it's gone

• MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same issue. How do I resolve it?

• MarkHawk
    Options

Same problem here. What's going on?

• MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same problem. I emailed them but got an email sending me here but there is no fix so not sure what I should do now. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?