I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Same problem here

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I am having the exact same problem...Someone please help me with this issue.

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I'm having the same problem as well

• MarkHawk
    Options

I'm having the same issue for two days now it's been calculating results. please help. 

• MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same issue.

• MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same problem

• MarkHawk
    Options

Same problem here too! iOS 10.1 user, with app up to date. Thanks! 

• MarkHawk
    Options

Ditto. I have a screenshot showing that I won. Still calculating. 

• MarkHawk
    Options

Yo tuve el mismo problema. 

Hi Miguel, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi guys, please check for your private message and get back to me. Thanks. - Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?