I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

I was in third place the last time I checked...before it wouldn't show me the results anymore. Just stuck in a loop of loading results. Now I have no idea.

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi guys, please check for your private message and get back to me. Thanks. - Mark
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same issue as everyone else. Nothing but a spinning circle and "calculating results". Now the link to the contest results in the game is gone. What happens now? All that effort for a software bug? I sure hope not.

Hi Kyle, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • Jane_Sadenova
    Jane_Sadenova Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Please check my account too. Thanks.
  • Mrsfitz16
    Mrsfitz16 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem.

• MarkHawk
    Options

I am having the same problem.

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • Rachael35
    Rachael35 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

That happened to me also -- I got 2nd place in the striped candy contest with the Whale and I never got my prizes! 

• Jane_Sadenova
    Jane_Sadenova Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

A kind reminder. Still didn't get any response regarding the issue.
  • bookgal29
    bookgal29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I am having the same issue, and can provide 2 tickets numbers that I was emailed. Thanks in advance!
  • Moniek
    Moniek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I had also the same problem. I won the contest but also it keeps on calculating. I had opened a ticket 3952847 but did not get any response.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?