⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

i have the same problem! Is there an answer to this issue?

Hi Guy, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Same thing here.  Two days now of calculating.  

Hi Lisainbc, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I'm having the same issue. Candy crush sent me an email to view FAQ.... doesn't resolve the issue....

Hi Edward, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Same same thing 

Hi Marie, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the same issue, only I came 3rd. 

Hi David, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I hope King is going to resolve the issue for all players who are still waiting, myself included! I came 2nd but still cannot receive the reward - still calculating the results is as far as it gets. #annoyed

Hi Karen123, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Add me to the list of those stuck with this same issue

Hi Mark, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Ditto!

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I am having the same problem.

Hi, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, - Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Same problem here....tried logging in and out, still spooling and won't even load my friends that play so I can see standings for each level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?