⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

NEW FORMAT OF CANDY CRUSH SAGA

Options

Answers

• Kay_Hall
    Kay_Hall Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Not good. No more doubling up on the c candies when you win. No more having every new level have the c candies. I don't understand the spaceship thingies that you can get the more levels you win. Not liking it nearly as much as I did yesterday. Blah!

yes I miss the double up on c candies too.....and the thing that scrolls a whole page, now I have to keep scrolling to get to levels for extra c candies and it takes forever, if only they'd bring back at least these two things
  • Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Most of us do not like change, especially when it's a favorite thing (game) that is being changed.

Candy Crush Saga had to be changed - our browsers will soon not support Flash any more.

I'm sure the King developers have done the best they can and that a lot of testing and research has gone into the new format.

Instead of all the complaining and demanding that it be 'put back how it was' why don't we try to work with King and actually make this version how we'd like it?

Read up on the change at the following link,  and see if your browser is up to date (and your cache cleared), so that the game will actually run properly on your device https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update

Then play for a day or two and come back with some decent feedback on what and why you do not like any features in the game.

Give the new format a chance, (you might find you actually like it) 

They are never going to 'change it back' but may be if we have some positive suggestions and proper feedback, then King will listen.

OK LOOK MAYBE IN TIME WE CAN GET USED TO THIS FORMAT.I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR TWO DAYS I STILL DON'T LIKE IT. MY SUGGESTION IS THAT YOU GIVE US THE DOUBLE POINTS ON THE SUGAR DROPS, REDUCE THE PRICE BACK TO WHAT IT WAS, AND MAKE IT EASIER TO GO UP AND DOWN WHILE PLAYING OLD LEVELS, AND PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOT GOING BACK TO THE TOP EVERY TIME I COMPLETE AN OLD LEVEL ITS A REAL PAIN
  • Darpaul87
    Darpaul87 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Most of us do not like change, especially when it's a favorite thing (game) that is being changed.

Candy Crush Saga had to be changed - our browsers will soon not support Flash any more.

I'm sure the King developers have done the best they can and that a lot of testing and research has gone into the new format.

Instead of all the complaining and demanding that it be 'put back how it was' why don't we try to work with King and actually make this version how we'd like it?

Read up on the change at the following link,  and see if your browser is up to date (and your cache cleared), so that the game will actually run properly on your device https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update

Then play for a day or two and come back with some decent feedback on what and why you do not like any features in the game.

Give the new format a chance, (you might find you actually like it) 

They are never going to 'change it back' but may be if we have some positive suggestions and proper feedback, then King will listen.

I completely agree. Could you at least give us the option of asking only our Candy Crush friends for a life instead of all of our friends? Having to check each one is a pain.
  • Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

I appreciate the effort to move the game from Flash platform to HTML5. What we don't like is the modification of the game. If you just change platform without modifying the game (in that case we maybe unnoticed), no body will complain here.

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

Moreover, when loading playing some levels (i.e. those have 9x9 board), the RAM usage can be as high as 900MB on firefox (split process enabled, more if in single process mode). I hope RAM usage won't exceed 2GB in the future.

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

Furthermore, the music settings is not saved. I have to turn off sound effect and music everytime I login. 

• Melky_DS
    Melky_DS Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

yes i hate the changed. FVCK.

very long time to play. change it BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!everything i do like you ask but not work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Зигфрид_Ван_2519
    Options

New set up on PC is not so nice...when I play the lower levels it keeps coming back to the latest level and then I have to scroll all the way down again...also the candies collected on a level got doubled when you cleared the level not liking that feature being removed :(

Yes. Do you mean Candy Drops? Yes, in the old version, they got doubled if the level passes and not doubled when it fails.
  • Melky_DS
    Options

The format is awful, I can hardly see it and no way to make it larger. I'm an old person need to be able to see what I am doing :( VERY unhappy with this update I am on level 2153 and looks like that's as far as I go 

yes so do i....i am level 2519
  • Melky_DS
    Options

ON LEVEL 2593 CHANGE IT BACK TO DESKTOP NOT MOBILE, IF I WANT MOBILE VERSION I'LL PLAY ON MY PHONE, PLAYING THROUGH FACEBOOK ON COMPUTER, I WROTE THEM ABOUT THIS BUT NO ANSWER, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT........AGAIN CHANGE IT BACK!!!!  PLEASE

fvck for this game....NO SOLUTION..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?