Unable to connect to Facebook

JulburroughsJulburroughs Posts: 4

I am so frustrated.  I have tried all the steps to reconnect, but still am unable to on any device.  All candy crush does is send useless automatic responses.  It’s definitely not my device because I am currently playing on my father’s account which does connect from my phone.  Plus I never get answers on this forum.  Guess I just broke my candy crush addiction!

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,046 Superstar

Hi Julburroughs, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Are you still having this issue?   There have been a lot of connection issues reported to the studio in the last couple of weeks and they are trying to find resolutions.  So if you are still not able to connect please hang in there and hopefully they can resolve this soon.  

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• s_bevingtons_bevington Posts: 4
    I’m having the exact same issue but last time I asked for help I got told to check the forums, which are of no help. I can’t connect to anything, I can’t sign out.... HELP!!!!
    Hi @a_bevington, they are going to ask you to troubleshoot so please choose the link below that you use for your game.

Browsers

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update   

IOS

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

Android

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device

If the troubleshooting doesn't work, are you able to open the game?  If so, go to settings and see if you can log out of Facebook.  My suggestion is that you play the game through the Kingdom instead because there are less glitches than when you play on Facebook.  You can read more about that here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

I’ve tried absolutely everything I can! I can’t log out and log back into my account as it comes up with “no internet” (happens on both wifi and off it), every attempt to connect to Facebook ends up with “sorry you don’t have access to the kingdom right now...”

I’m really frustrated by this as all the other king games on my phone are fine and this happened out of nowhere!
  • CezdiamondCezdiamond Posts: 6,523 Community Manager
    Hello all! 
    I am moving this thread into support :-) 

Got a great Candy Crush Saga tip for players? Share here to have your idea featured and win Gold Bars!

Hi @s_bevington please forgive me for misspelling your name the last time I wrote you.  I do not have the best vision and sometimes I cannot make out a letter clear enough.  Which mobile device are you playing the game on?  Did you try the troubleshooting from the links above?  Have you ever considered playing the game through the Kingdom instead of Facebook.  No glitches so far with the Kingdom.  I haven't played through Facebook in months.  Here is some information if you'd like to try playing through the Kingdom instead. 

Please let me know how you make out with all of this.

I try signing in with my King account but it just keeps coming up with “oops, an unknown error occurred”

I literally cannot save the progress of my game in any way, shape or form due to these “errors”
    Hi @s_bevington, can you play the game elsewhere?  Since you are playing on a computer can you play directly through your Facebook account?

No I can only play on my iPhone. As I’ve said before I can’t connect through Facebook and I can’t connect through my King account. 
    Hi @s_bevington, I am going to tag @Chicken_Slayer who is a Superstar.  She might be able to offer you some help.

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 8,474 Superstar
    That is incredibly irritating. Have you saved boosters? If not, I would recomend uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling to see if that clears something as something is obviously blocking connection. I know Facebook was down last week and we have ongoing connection issues with that but the Kingdom should connect surely?

FARM HEROES CONTEST Enter here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!