⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    grow43080 said:
    Thank you! And no I’m not. 
    Please click on the "X" and not "next" this should work as a short term solution. 
  • BDUB32
    BDUB32 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not to hijack this thread, but I had a similar issue.  I won a weekly race and received nothing.  NO screen showing I won, no "well, I'll claim it later" sort of issues.  Just never came up.

ID 10250905578
  • CBRetriever
    CBRetriever Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2019
    Options
    It's happening on new levels as well as old levels replayed to gain candies and on the old levels  I always tap on the x instead of next because the next level usually doesn't have a C

ETA:  Amazon Fire GR8 7th gen
  • grow43080
    grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I also only hit the x. Never next. Still no change 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Australia,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestion for your Questions in any King Games' Sections :)

I am sorry to hear that your game is having this issue :(  But, you are not alone and this glitch is affecting more people every day.  This was taken to the Community Manager's attention and they have already taken to the King Team.   We are collecting all the needed info here in this thread https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250603/i-am-not-getting-the-prizes-when-i-reach-the-target-of-sugar-drops/p6

I need few details from you as it would be helpful for the King Team to look into the issue & understand it better when we provide as many details as possible.  
    (1) Are you playing only ON PC or Mobile device too?  If Mobile device too, which one?
    (2) Are you playing through Facebook or Kingdom?
    (3) When did the issue start?
    (4) Are you not getting rewards at all or getting once in a while?  
    (5) Are you playing the levels randomly or continuously?
    (6) If you lost a level and you have enough of Sugar Drops, did you see clicking on X to see if you will receive the booster? 

** Please respond by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hoping that the glitch will be fixed soon.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • yaelz
    yaelz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm also not receiving the prizes for the sugar drops. I have now 2230/60 !!! (I'm still getting many sugar drops in level 3942).
    Do somebody know when they fix the bug ?

• Nicki_Burton
    Nicki_Burton Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I have posted this msg on another thread ...although sugar drops are restored on my game I'm sure I'm owed more than 1 switch  and 1 lollipop hammer with over 400 points??? Can anyone help with this?

• grow43080
    grow43080 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Yes the rewards are working again! But I’m four days, twice daily sugar track play behind. Can those rewards be restored please?
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options
    -I play mostly on my iPhone 8 but occasionally on my desktop in FB. I will check, if it happens again, if it’s also happening on my desktop - I think it is but not positive.
    -I replay old and new levels both. 
    -I haven’t paid attention to see when it happens, if it’s when I win or lose a level. I’ll try to figure it out. 
    -I’ve only observed that it fixes itself after two or three days but I’ll try to see if there is a rhythm to the problem and report back.

I’ve only noticed the problem on levels 281 and 666 which are my favorite but it could be others as well. 

Thank you for trying to resolve this for me. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I will let @Cezdiamond know that you responded.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?