⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• midge3426
    midge3426 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    For several days, I have not been receiving any rewards when I collect the candy.  It shows that my sugar collector is past the number of candies needed to receive an award, but it does not go to the screen where it drops all the candy in the mixer and shoots out prizes.  HELP.  My ID is  1269812614.  Thank you.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

The studio has asked me to get more information for the Sugar Drop Challenge glitch so please respond to the questions below.  Thanks!

Which device are you playing on?

Are you re-playing old levels to fill up the sugar track jar or new levels?

Does the issue first happen when you lose a level / win a level?

Does it fix itself after some time, if so, when? (e.g. after you reach the maximum number of candies that can be collected or after a couple of hours?)

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys,

The studio has asked me to get more information for the Sugar Drop Challenge glitch so please respond to the questions below.  Thanks!

Does it fix itself after some time, if so, when? (e.g. after you reach the maximum number of candies that can be collected or after a couple of hours?)

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Jeanne.jo,

• _Elsa_
    Options

• _Elsa_
    Options

• Toodie
    Toodie Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Elsa

In response to your message, I am playing on an iPad, playing on King.  I just passed a level and so received all my rewards.  However until I did I just accumulated more and more sugar drops whilst on the same level.  I have not replayed any old levels.  The issue has not fixed itself since I noticed the problem.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

• Cammbbee
    Cammbbee Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Elsa in answer to your questions
    I was playing on my iPhone 
    The glitch happened only once 
    It happened on new level 
    After I contacted King they sent me 3 hand switches 
    When the prize box opened and was empty the counter reset and I had to start back at the beginning and start to collect the SDC again when it reached the reward amount the next time it was ok no problems 
    I don't go back in levels to collect SDC
    I think I had won the level when the issue occurred 
    Cheers Tracy 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi Tracy, thank you so very much for your quick response.  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager.  I want her to take your information back to the studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?