⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• CBRetriever
    CBRetriever Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Most of my overage points were actually accumulated during what would have normally been the 8 hour rest period.  And i noticed that when  I did get rewards they were more than the normal amounts (when the 60 was finally rewarded, I'd often get 5-6 different rewards, even sometimes after a second game
  • Australia
    Australia Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Okay so seems like I am not the only one.  I have for a long time now not receiving prizes for my sugar drops. I am playing on a computer, doesn't matter if I win or lose and it doesn't rectify over time.  Interestingly I took screen shots today.  The first pic I took was at 136.  Played a couple more times then shows 127 - less than it was 5 minutes ago. Please rectify and reward what is owed - thankyou
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,044 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello Friends, Good Morning / Good Evening!

Hearty Welcome to all the New Friends who entered into the Community recently :)
    @David_Steer @Cammbbee  @Jeanne.jo @crushncndy  @Jerri_Cowdrey  @aleva26  @Linz_McCarthy_  @minnie26  @Larry_Link  @Jane_Egler @petra720  @Hansa_Modha  @Maureen-3  @episyco @Alan_Burton  @Nicki_Burton  @pat9799  @Enversabite10  @Melly756  @grow43080  @geneisan  @lulu77  @SheliaSheran  @proudnavymom  @crafty350  @Rebekah209  @Roz_Fine_Itelson  @elenam  @Karaesq  @Smeebs2003  @isabellawong  @apples  @kusumg  @Enversabite10  @Christine_Kay  @cpeace  @sheliamartin83  @CBRetriever   @Toodie  @suzijm  @linlin090909  @buffy2910  @CEG-2  @kimbo57  @mercerik  @midge3426  @Tinne  @yaelz  @Jeanne.jo  @Australia

Just had an update from the Community Manager @Cezdiamond regarding this issue.  The King Studio Team were able to find a workaround with the issue and they are looking into permanent fix too.

The "Sugar Drop" should be fine now, I have not played mine yet!  But, with regards to the missed boosters, I am not sure we can gain those now... It might be hard to check those numbers for each individual and reimburse them!! 

But, let's see if @Cezdiamond can give her input about it.

All of you have a nice warm day :+1:
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @BDUB32,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' Sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

You have posted (in page 11) that you have not received the reward from a contest.... I understand that it is NOT the SUgar Drop Challenge.  Would you mind telling me what event it is?  Is it "Space Race" or the "Denize the Star Contest"? 

Thank you for providing your ID -- 10250905578.  Is your issue cleared now?  Did you get the reward of that challenge?

Would you mind providing a screenshot please?  And also the details of your device you are playing?

Thank you and looking forward to assist you further.   Have a great day/evening :+1: 
  • robg37
    robg37 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    When I get enough C candy for rewards, I'll see the reward animation, claim my rewards, and then exit the animation. Something else will show, such as weekly progress and/or an ad, and then the reward animation will return. This time, I won't be able to claim anything. It will just keep repeating the animation.

I tried clearing the game data and re-syncing with Facebook, but that only served to delete all of my boosters, gold bars, and lives that friends had sent.

I'm playing on an Android tablet running Android 4.4.2.  App version is 1.144.0.1.
  • Toodie
    Toodie Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Good morning

I read above that the sugar drop issue 'should be fine' now.

I am still experiencing problems receiving sugar drops throughout my game.  I do eventually receive all rewards but only after collecting over at least 400 daily.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @robj37, so are you saying that you keep seeing the sugar drop animation showing up in your game without you even pressing on anything?  I know that there is a glitch on this challenge and the studio is trying to find a fix for it.  In the meantime, I was told that if you click on the "x" for your level that it should be working again.  Just don't click on the "next" button because that is what is causing the glitch. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Toodie,
    Good Morning and hope you are having a nice day :)

Let me find out and get back to you with regards the "Sugar Drops".  I hope all other aspects of the game are fine in your game!

Hoping for the best :+1:
  • yaelz
    yaelz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I collected many sugar drops, but I don't get any prize. It began 4-5 days ago.
    Is anybody know about that and going to fix the bug ?
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @yaelz,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions for your Questions in any King Game Sections :)

From about a week ago or so, there was a glitch with regards to the "Sugar Drop" Challenge for many players.  King Studio team did a work around temporarily and are trying for a permanent fix.  That work-around helped some players and it did not help for some.  But, the Community Managers assured that the issue will be fixed soon for everybody. 

Please look at other posts if possible...
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/226868/not-getting-sugar-drop-prizes-the-machine-shows-up-and-shows-i-won-a-prize-but-nothing-drops/p10 

Also, see if some basic trouble-shooting helps like clearing cookies & cache, making sure there is 2 GB free space on your device memory!!   Look for more trouble shooters in this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177505/game-keeps-freezing-or-crashing-what-should-i-do#latest

Hoping for the Best & have a nice day / evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?