⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• petra720
    petra720 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue! Not getting my rewards, neither inn phone, nor on iPad! Please fix!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @minnie26@Jane_Egler and @petra720,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :)

Thank you for adding your posts to this thread.  I am also experiencing this on my PC.  So, I have tried some of the tricks mentioned above in one of the posts.  Sometimes, they worked and sometimes they didn't!  

As I mentioned above, this issue has been elevated to the Community Managers and they will be taking the necessary steps.  We just have to be a bit patient as they have to figure out why this is occurring & how to fix it.  In the mean time, can you please post your screen shots just like other friends did?

@minnie26, Thanks for posting along with screenshot :+1:

**  I will need one more clarification from all you 3... Is the jar/machine that mixes and gives us the boosters -- is it not appearing at all?  And the count just keeps increasing?  

@Linz_McCarthy_ Thank you for the update and your patience.

** Please request your friends who are having this issue to add their post here to this thread "along with the pic".  It will help the King team to understand better.  

Thank you all for your patience.  Have a wonderful day & weekend  :)  
  • crushncndy
    crushncndy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj yes! This >>>>> the jar/machine that mixes and gives us the boosters -- is it not appearing at all. <<<<<<<< 
    The count just keeps increasing.
  • Hansa_Modha
    Hansa_Modha Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I am not getting prizes when I’m playing Sugardrops. It either comes empty or when I am over 180 it still does not give me prizes . 
  • Jerri_Cowdrey
    Jerri_Cowdrey Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj I have tried all the stuff you suggested and it still doesn't work. I play on a PC. Could not get screen shot, sorry

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options
    I am still having the problem
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    @crushncndy, Thank you for the update regarding the issue :+1:

@Hansa_Modha, Thank for adding your post here.  Where are you playing the game -- on PC or Mobile?  Can you please post a screen shot too?

@Jerri_Cowdrey, Thank you for trying the suggested tricks :+1:  Like I have already mentioned... they are only my self-found tricks, which might or might not work!  But, always worth trying  =)

I have an idea how to get a picture.  Take the pic with your phone & email it to yourself.  Then download it on to your computer.  Come back to this page, select the "Attach Image" icon which appears when we are typing message (I am assuming you have opened the Community page also on your PC).  Please post back if you need any help with this (don't forget to tag me, so that I get immediate notification  B))

Looking forward for the Glitch to be fixed soon!

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Maureen-3,

Hope you are having great weekend and nice time here in the Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue in the game with "Sugar Drop Challenge".  It is a new glitch which started recently and affecting some of the players.  This issue is already taken to the Community Manager's notice and King Team will be looking into it sooner.  

Would you mind adding your post to this thread along with a screenshot please! 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/313616#Comment_313616

I have asked other players also to post there and they are doing so.  It will be better to accumulate all the complaints at one place.  I am sure you will also agree with it  :)  

I need one clarification from you please!  What is the issue you are having with this challenge? 
    (a) Are you not getting the rewards after collecting certain amount of Sugar Drops;
    (b) Is the Jar / machine keep mixing and nothing comes out;
    (c) You are getting the Gift box but it will be empty?
    (d) It is completely different issue -- please explain what it is!

Thank you for your patience & hoping that the Glitch will be fixed soon :+1:
  • minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj yes! This >>>>> the jar/machine that mixes and gives us the boosters -- is it not appearing at all. <<<<<<<< 
    The count just keeps increasing.
  • episyco
    episyco Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I'm not sure where to post this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?