⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Guys! If you put your phone in airplane mode it will let you exit out of a level you have lost (exit out completely, not just hitting the x in the corner), when you reload the game you keep your Space Dash or Helmet and boosters!!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Eileen, thank you for this tip!  I will be sure to pass it along to all players who use a mobile device!

• Siofs
    Siofs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone had this problem resolved?

• Eileen_Casey
    Options

Yes! The workaround is if you play in airplane mode you can quit and refresh the game and keep boosters. Also you can back out of the level before you make a move and keep boosters. 

When I do this, it's back to the way it used to be for me.

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me.  I play on iPad and airplane mode doesn’t work, I have to be offline altogether ( to save space/morts)and even then I cannot reset a level.  This is all how it began over 6 weeks ago  and I still have not heard anything from customer care.  Still waiting..........

Reading over and from other people it still remains that this is happening to some but not all and some, like Eileen have got something back!

• Eileen_Casey
    Options

Unfortunately this doesn’t work for me.  I play on iPad and airplane mode doesn’t work, I have to be offline altogether ( to save space/morts)and even then I cannot reset a level.  This is all how it began over 6 weeks ago  and I still have not heard anything from customer care.  Still waiting..........

Reading over and from other people it still remains that this is happening to some but not all and some, like Eileen have got something back!

Yes - it's very random and very frustrating!
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

Has anyone had this problem resolved?

As you will probably have seen, the same problems still persist for most of us .
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

IT JUST GETS BETTER & BETTER.........NOT!!

This morning I had the new booster ( to replace space dash) STILL NO QUIT/RESET.  This afternoon that has disappeared completely.  Yet another thing that has been taken away.

Can anybody anywhere please shed some light?, this is getting beyond frustrating.  Still no response from customer care.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Just had a reply from customer care..........directing me to this site!

Nothing else.....unbelievable!!      HELP!

• Angie_SoMd
    Angie_SoMd Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Just had a reply from customer care..........directing me to this site!

Nothing else.....unbelievable!!      HELP!

I'm right there with you. Clearly they do not care. I've had no response in 5 weeks I believe. It's a business and it's better for them if we don't have boosters to help us, we're more likely to purchase them that way and that's how they make money. Something I enjoyed playing for years has become something I barely ever do now. I check every few days to see if the issue has been resolved always to no avail. At some point I will stop checking and uninstall. Not what I want to do at level 3,058 but what can ya do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?