I am new here

2»

Comments

• pmbpro
    pmbpro Posts: 18 Level 2
    kloveskjc said:
    I’m NEW as of today! I didn’t know there was a “community” out there that’s as addicted to Candy Crush! I guess you can say I’m addicted to ALL the “KING” games! I’m surprised I actually get things done during the morning noon & night! 😜
    Me too! I knew about the games, but I had no idea about the community forums, or how huge it was! Pretty cool! =)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @pmbpro, are you referring to the weekly race?  Once it's done and a new one starts for the week, you won't be able to go back to see the old one.  But you can always check your profile to see your progress.  Click on your profile picture and then this will pop up.  You can see your ranking there, your current level and how many levels you cleared for the week.

• pmbpro
    Thanks @Elsa! =)
    Yes, the Weekly race. I was able to see the current rankings (of course it's not much now since this new race just started up =) ). That was when I'd discovered the last race was over -- when everything was reset back to Zero.

But in that case then, how does one even find out who the winner was previously, especially if they weren't looking right then, at the end of the race (logged off or whatever)? Does one receive a message when one logs back in?
    That's the part where I was puzzled. Thanks again for replying.
    Sorry all, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. o:)
    Off to explore the game again... =)

• _Elsa_
    Hi @pmbpro, you don't win anything from the weekly race.  It's just for yourself and who the top 3 players are for the week.  There are no records kept on our end that would allow you to go back to see who the top 3 players were.  No messages are sent because it's just kind of like an ego thing and believe me those top 3 players I'm sure are constantly checking to make sure that they are still up there.  So once the week is over and a new week starts there is no way to go back to see who placed in the top 3. 
  • pmbpro
    Thank you @Elsa!
    I saw your answer in my thread I'd inadvertently started a while back about it. I didn't even see it show up when I first posted it! So I'd asked here.

I appreciate your time in answering to both!
  • _Elsa_
    No problem!  I always make sure to answer ever message that I see.  Enjoy the game an dI look forward to seeing you in the community.
  • Shadrach
    Shadrach Posts: 2 Newbie

Ooh nice there is candy crush Community. I didn't knew about it. Very nice am really addicted by this Game

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?