💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options
    Not true, I’m always in waiting room, sometimes king takes bot and sometimes they don’t, last week I was lucky enough to keep it, so it has nothing to do with using bot each day to keep it 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @mercerik, I can tag people now, but the thread we were talking on won't let me post. I just wanted you to see this screenshot and I wanted everyone else to know that I don't have a booster bot at all now.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    Now I can't post my screenshot. I posted it a few pages ago if you want to look at it.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Mary_Banman

As I said I cannot confirm anything since there is no written rules on the Build-A-Bot Challenge. What I shared is based on my experience. 

It is possible that you're one of the lucky people who were able to keep yours. I am not the only person here who lost the Bot when it was at its Maximum Efficiency without losing a level.

There are 293 Million people playing Candy Crush Saga all over the world. Since there are too many people playing this game, it is possible that a glitch can happen. Having said that, your experience might be different from mine but that doesn't make mine not true and neither do yours. Just because you were able to keep yours, doesn't automatically mean that it has nothing to do with not keeping the Bot active daily, unless you are a Candy Crush Saga Insider who knows that for a fact.  
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    @mercerik Thanks so much for your response.  I am currently at level 4572.    I guess I'm a member of the Wednesday Club where you have to wait for the 30 new levels to become available for playing.  I save back 6 new levels so that I can play at least one new level a day to earn a sticker (after 6 stickers you are given boosters, one of which is usually a UFO). I play CC lower levels every day to collect sugar drops for boosters. I do understand about how the bot builds as you play new levels and how you lose one of the earned bot levels if you fail to pass a new level.  My question is more around losing a fully built bot when I am playing a new level every day and I haven't lost any new levels.  As I explained, Sunday night after the levels-passed counter zeroed out, I still had a full bot.  I played a new level last night, got my sticker, and still had a full bot.  I open CC this morning I have lost the full bot and must now go and play new levels to build it back.  For approx 20 days I retained a full bot, only losing a bot stage when I did not pass a new level, then subsequently earning the stage back when I passed a new level.    For the last month, I have beeen reading comments from other players where they have indicated (with much gnashing of teeth) that they have experienced losing a full bot and don't understand why.  Now  it's my turn to lose it and I want to know the rule behind why I lost a full bot when I play/pass a new level every day.  @Cezdiamond  To be clear, my question is: Is there coding in the build a bot module that says build a bot will be 'wiped' out at a specific day/time every week even if new level(s) are played daily, and no new levels have been lost.   If yes, why isn't this change affecting all players instead of some players?  If no, then there is another 'glitch' and it needs to be fixed.  Thanks
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn

Hey, I am happy for you! I was surprised to see my user name in green in your posting. Way to go, girl! I am so proud of you! I saw your ScreenShot. It is awesome! I wish I could beat levels as fast as you do. I don't have Boosters & Power-Ups and all the levels I am playing are Extremely Difficult. Keep it up!
  • mercerik
    Options
    @pvalla2

Hi there!

You are way ahead of me. I am currently stuck on Level 4038. I got my 6 stickers on Daily Win this morning on Level 4035 but I used them all up trying to complete Level 4038. I am playing with No Boosters and Power-ups because my Bot Got Busted. It is awful playing with no ammunitions, you get killed instantly especially when there are not much moves. 

As I told Mary_Banman, there is no written Rules for the Build-A-Bot Challenge, at least not that I know of. It would have been less painful if there is. 

I understand your situation. It is frustrating. All we can do is unload our frustrations with everybody here who shares similar if not the same experience. I encourage you to keep posting your experience. It helps others knowing that they are not alone. 

I like your response. You are a friendly person. Good Luck my friend!
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    By the way, @mercerik, @p2tt called us "trolls for King." If you go to the leaderboard section and click "See All" and scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit the "Next" button, you should see his post somewhere below a picture of Morgan Freeman.
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn

Thanks for letting me know, my friend! You are good!

I posted a response. Don't forget to read it.

I can't believe this person. He must be living miserably. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    @Elsa, I have two questions. 1: I noticed that other users have little pictures or sayings under every one of their posts. How do I do that? 2: How do I earn points in the community? Just from posts and badges, or are there other ways?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?