Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• MichiganplayerMichiganplayer Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I spoke too soon.  I checked it out on my PC, I didn't even have a Build a Bot and on the iPad even if I beat a new level, I did not get the old Bot for past levels.  Lame.  This sucks.
  • Cjay1997Cjay1997 Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    The conclusion states that there is a flaw in the design of the booster feature so the fix prevents the use of the feature on previous levels. If so, then how about reverting back to either Space Dash or Magic Dash?

We know that sounds painful that majority of the players are threatened to quit lately because of the extreme difficulty. Sugar Drops were removed for some users, then this time, that interesting ability of the feature?

We probably know that the combination of sugar drops, "booster bot" and other booster-related events is mightier than a single event alone so that the combination can finish off the newly released levels (even harder ones) faster as in a flash.
  • TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    What did you just say?  Did not understand it? Cjay1997
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have BGH right now? I don’t have it and I usually have it Monday to Friday. 
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,845 Superstar
    What is BGH, @Carol_Martins?

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 11,096 Superstar
    BGH is Bubblegum Hill, it was a limited event on Soda last time @Crimson_Dawn
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,845 Superstar
    Ok, I know what you're talking about now.😀 I didn't check it last week, but I did have it two weeks ago.

Calling all Candy Crush Friends players! Check out this awesome contest and participate for the chance to win gold bars! The more people that participate in this contest, the better! Invite all your friends! Use this link to get there. Thank you!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/262401/help-tiffi-pick-a-costume-for-a-chance-to-win-gold-bars#latest
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    I have had it for ages. Just disappeared on Monday. 
  • chuck38chuck38 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I now can use build a bot on previous levels.  Thank you King.  It makes getting the sugar drops extremely easy.  Also, King has been providing a tremendous number of playing options to win additional boosters.  Now we just need more than 30 new levels to be issued each Wednesday. 
  • mariazartmomariazartmo Posts: 2
    @chuck38 you prob get payed for such useless comments...
  • tbacktback Posts: 8
    Build a bot is back on previous levels for me! I hope it stays and I hope they are finally listening to us!
  • candycrusher77candycrusher77 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    It’s back on previous levels for me too. I just played old levels and have a full bot. Hopefully it is not a “glitch” and they take it away. Hopefully, they are finally listening to their players.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,288 Superstar
    edited June 3
    That's a good sign that more people seem to have the Build a Bot on old levels now.  I have had that ability for several weeks now (however I only get it once I have completed the new levels/Mondays - but still it is helpful).

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • candycrusher77candycrusher77 Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I am on level 4229, so I haven’t completed all the levels. And I able to go back to old levels to build my bot.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,288 Superstar
    I just noticed today that I can use the bot on old levels starting on Mondays (even if I haven't finished all the new levels)- so I have it for two days until the new levels arrive.  However, since I collect the stickers for 6 days to get the booster rewards I would finish the new levels and it would coincide when the bot would work on old levels so I thought they were connected.  Do you only get to use the bot on old levels on Monday and Tuesday?  Just curious.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh