Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

1757677787981Next

Comments

• Gastón_CenciGastón_Cenci Posts: 18 ✭✭
    My build a bot works with old levels. It restart every week but that's not a problem. 
  • MichiganplayerMichiganplayer Posts: 27 ✭✭
    I am still not getting this on my computer.  I only get in on my iPad.  I would like to play on my computer.  Does anyone else have this?
  • JaneEBJaneEB Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I am still not getting this on my computer.  I only get in on my iPad.  I would like to play on my computer.  Does anyone else have this?
    I have it on my computer, but I use a Windows 10 App.
    Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that it is back at least some of the times on some of the devices.  But, I would like to see it be a fixed feature in the game on all devices.  To me, it's the most fun part of the game.
  • JuniperJuniper Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Build a Bot has been gone for about a week now?  :-(

• JDMom93JDMom93 Posts: 2
    mine was gone this morning
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,013 Superstar
    I just got Build a Bot back but it alternates now with Space Dash.  The only difference between them is that the Build a bot will also give me a timed booster (I think for 10 min.) after I have managed to build the complete bot and continue to win levels. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
    I am getting annoyed with the Build a Bot still not being available on my computer.  Just bring it back all the time on all devices already!!!